Verona Mae...our sweet little love!

[name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to post and say out sweet little [name_f]Verona[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] has arrived.

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] sister to [name_f]Miah[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Annika[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

[name_f]Alecia[/name_f]. xox

Congratulations!

Congrats on your baby girl!!!

Four girls!! [name_m]Just[/name_m] adorable :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your baby girl!

Congrats to you and your family on the safe arrival of your fourth daughter, [name_f]Verona[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. I’m not a fan of place names but [name_f]Verona[/name_f] is one of the few exceptions to that rule. [name_f]Verona[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is lovely!

I agree with [name_u]Mischa[/name_u] - [name_f]Verona[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is just lovely! Congratulations!

Congratulations on the arrival of little [name_f]Verona[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]!

Congratulations! [name_f]Verona[/name_f] adds wonderfully to the sister set.

Such a sweet, pretty name. Congrats! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Verona[/name_f] is one of my favorite names! I think [name_f]Verona[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is lovely & sweet. Congratulations!

[name_f]Verona[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is gorgeous! Sweet, quirky and beautiful. I love it, congrats!