Vesper

honest opinions?

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it!! Very cool and glamorous!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]! It has the ‘V’ that’s currently popular in naming, a great meaning, and the added cool of being a [name_m]Bond[/name_m] girl name. I’d love to meet a baby girl called [name_u]Vesper[/name_u].

2 Likes

[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] is sleek and interesting!

1 Like

It’s gorgeous, it would be on my own list if I were brave enough! Sleek, dramatic, glamorous and magical.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] so much!!! It’s soft and mysterious and I really like the sound

1 Like

It’s quirky but feels ethereal. I love the sound, I just wouldnt be brave enough to use it.

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it!!

1 Like

Don’t like it. Reminds me of [name_f]Vespa[/name_f].

2 Likes

It has a pretty sound. I would wonder if Vesper’s parents are Catholic, Orthodox, Lutheran, etc.

2 Likes

Strange. Doesn’t sound like a name to me. All I can think of is a [name_f]Vespa[/name_f] :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes, I love it, and also, I think of the tragic [name_m]Bond[/name_m] girl

1 Like

I think it is cool. To me it is more of a boy name, but can work on a girl!

Think I might put it on my list!

1 Like

i love it!! one of my fav girls’ names!

1 Like

Not my style. I think of a [name_f]Vespa[/name_f] too.

1 Like

I’ve been crushing on [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] a lot lately! I like it for both genders, but today I’m loving it on a girl. It sounds so elegant and beautiful!

1 Like

I love this one and have it on my girls’ list. I didn’t know about the [name_m]Bond[/name_m] association but had the evening prayers vespers association, which is what makes me love it.

2 Likes

I’ve always been a fan. I like Vesperine too.

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]! It’s so full of spunk and drama.

1 Like

I adore [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]! One of my fav names on my list at the moment

1 Like