Victor or Arthur?

we’re staying traditional. too many aidans, jaydens, etc.

Fair enough. Um, I like them both but I prefer [name]Arthur[/name]. [name]Love[/name] the nn [name]Artie[/name] and he will have lots of great namesakes:)

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Can’t we have a [name]Henry[/name], [name]Dashiell[/name] or [name]James[/name]?

Agreed.

I don’t at all care for [name]Victor[/name], but [name]Arthur[/name] is bearable because of the [name]Artie[/name] nickname. I prefer [name]Archer[/name] with the nickname [name]Archie[/name] - how do you feel about that?

There are plenty of other classics/surnames out there - [name]Archibald[/name], [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Charles[/name], [name]Conrad[/name], [name]Dashiell[/name], [name]David[/name], [name]Daniel[/name], [name]Elias[/name], [name]Edgar[/name], [name]Edward[/name], [name]Edmund[/name], [name]Fitzwilliam[/name], [name]Fitzgerald[/name], [name]Fletcher[/name], [name]George[/name], [name]Harrison[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Hugh[/name], [name]James[/name], [name]Jonathan[/name], [name]Jack[/name], [name]Lionel[/name], [name]Louis[/name], [name]Leopold[/name], [name]Ludwig[/name], [name]Marcus[/name], [name]Maxwell[/name], [name]Maximilian[/name], [name]Mitchell[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Nicholas[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Oscar[/name], [name]Percival[/name], [name]Perrin[/name], [name]Peter[/name], [name]Paul[/name], [name]Russell[/name], [name]Rupert[/name], [name]Samuel[/name], [name]Solomon[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Sullivan[/name], [name]Timothy[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Tennyson[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Ulysses[/name], [name]Vaughn[/name], [name]William[/name], [name]Wolfgang[/name], [name]Wilhelm[/name], [name]Wyatt[/name]?

I really like both, but if I had to pick, I’d go with [name]Victor[/name]. Its so strong!

[name]Both[/name] have a quaint charm but [name]Arthur[/name] is the more “user-friendly” one I feel as it has already been getting usage again here in [name]Britain[/name].

I love it for it’s down-to-earth gentlemanly quality. He’s the dependable handsome hero that has a quiet strength to him.

I prefer [name]Arthur[/name] over [name]Victor[/name].

I’ve known a couple of great Victors, but [name]Arthur[/name] just sounds friendlier and more accessible. Yet it’s still strong and heroic. Yay [name]Arthur[/name]!

I prefer [name]Arthur[/name] over [name]Victor[/name]. It seems to have more history and power to it and the nn [name]Artie[/name] is just too cute.

I’ve really been loving [name]Arthur[/name] lately, and I love the [name]Artie[/name] nickname. I think that [name]Victor[/name] is a great name, too, but I just prefer the sound of [name]Arthur[/name] and [name]Artie[/name] over [name]Victor[/name] and [name]Vic[/name].

So, one more vote for [name]Arthur[/name]! :slight_smile: I’d love to see this name on a little boy.

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

[name]Arthur[/name] is gorgeous strong and romantic :slight_smile: