Vintage sibsets: poll+create your own

Hi!
Here are sibsets based on the popularity of the names on my earlier polls:

I respected the order in which you guys have voted (the vote might change slightly after this because I’m keeping the polls open). If there were ties I chose the sets that sounded better to me.

Choose up to 5:

• Alice & August
  • Henry & Clara
  • Leo & Lucy
  • Theodore & Eleanor
  • Arthur & Hazel
  • Jude & Florence
  • Hugo & Iris
  • Percy & Louisa
  • Oscar & Beatrice
  • Edwin & Margot
  • Amos & Mabel
  • Louis & Edith
  • Basil & Theodora
  • Victor & Sylvia
  • Archie & Frances
  • Rufus & Lillian
  • Wilfred & Helen
  • George & Sybil
  • Albert & Elsie
  • Alfred & Agatha
0 voters

You can also create your own sibsets with these names! Whatever genders. Middles optional.

For example:

BB: Oscar August & Louis Theodore

GG: Helen Louisa & Lillian Sylvia

BG: Edwin George Albert & Elsie Iris Eleanor

BBG: Leo, Hugo & Clara

GGB: Beatrice, Florence & Alfred

BBB: Amos, Basil & Victor

GGG: Hazel, Mabel & Sybil

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u], [name_u]Percy[/name_u] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] are fabulous!!

I’d make the pairing [name_u]Percy[/name_u] and

1 Like

b/b: [name_u]Percy[/name_u] & [name_m]Rufus[/name_m]
b/b: [name_u]Jude[/name_u] & [name_u]Leo[/name_u]
g/g: [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
b/g: [name_u]August[/name_u] & [name_u]Florence[/name_u]
b/g: [name_u]Basil[/name_u] & [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
g/b: [name_f]Clara[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
b/b/g: [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_u]Amos[/name_u] & [name_f]Frances[/name_f]

1 Like

eleanor and theodore is one of my favorite sibsets!! nell and teddy!

i also adore sybil and george and percy and louisa!!

i love sybil and edith together, even though they’re definitely very downton abbey.

1 Like

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_u]George[/name_u] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] & [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] & [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] & [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

1 Like

So many lovely ones here but I especially love [name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_u]August[/name_u].

B/B: [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] & [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
G/G: [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Fiora[/name_f] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
B/G: [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f]
B/B/B: [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m], [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] & [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
G/G/G: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] & [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Willa[/name_f]
B/B/G: [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Orlando[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] & [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
G/G/B: [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u], [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] & [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] & [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Amos[/name_u] and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] are to die for :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I would do…

Oscar, Eleanor, Margot, & Theodore

Or

Amos, Mabel, & Hazel!

:purple_heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] feels so cohesive! [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] would make a great B/G twins set!

1 Like

These are all so lovely! The only thing is with [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] — they’re the names of two characters on Gossip [name_f]Girl[/name_f] who have a relationship. It’s not a major thing and most people wouldn’t notice but I just thought I’d point it out! The names do make such a lovely pair though :slightly_smiling_face:

BB: august + hugo
GG: clara + lillian
BG: arthur + louisa
BBG: edwin, basil + clara
GGB: louisa, florence + august
BBB: august, basil + rufus
GGG: clara, louisa + florence

1 Like

I’m really in love with [name_u]Amos[/name_u] and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] together! I also think that [name_m]Victor[/name_m] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] are made for each other! [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] and [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_u]August[/name_u] were also in my top 5.
I really like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] but find them quite different, so I’d put [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] together.

1 Like

i love rufus + lillan!

these are my favorite names:
rufus henry + lillian sybil
rufus basil theodore + sybil lillian lucy
henry theodore + lucy mabel

1 Like