Violet and Ivy for sisters. :)

thanks berries!

i think [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] work very nicely together. They aren’t as obvious as say, [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Rose[/name], but still hold to the theme. I also think [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] sounds pretty.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]. I think it’s so sweet and vintage, and even though I’m not crazy about two flower sisters, I think [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] are really cute together. [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is stunning.

My only problem with it is that [name]Beyonce[/name] just named her daughter [name]Blue[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]. I think [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is SO much more stunning than her choice, personally, but I’m afraid everyone is going to say, “Oh, [name]Ivy[/name], like [name]Beyonce[/name]'s daughter’s MN?” I would HATE that, haha. But some names used by celebrities, like [name]Violet[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], and [name]Henry[/name], aren’t really defined by the celebrities/celebrity kids, so maybe [name]Ivy[/name] will be okay. I hope so, because it’s such a gem!

Yay! [name]Glad[/name] to see that this could work. I’ve loved the name [name]Ivy[/name] for a long time now. Better than other names on my list that don’t have the flower theme issue. It’s not a theme I am after but at the same time I want to pick another girl name that I love. Kwim? And [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is it. Sweet and vintage! [name]Just[/name] my style.

I don’t think [name]Beyonce[/name]'s daughter’s name will be in the spotlight for very long. I don’t see a problem with using the name [name]Ivy[/name] for her daughter. [name]Beyonce[/name] doesn’t have a claim on it. And [name]Ivy[/name] is only [name]Beyonce[/name]'s Daughter’s middle name anyway.

Ok. Does violet sound like the “good” one and ivy the “bad”
One?? Lol

Oh so true. The whole celeb thin doesn’t bother me. If it did, I wouldn’t have a dd named violet. ;). I wouldn’t do seraphina though! Haha

It’s absolutely stunning. Really. And [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is splendid as well.
Only problem would be that both girls might end up being called [name]Vivi[/name] or [name]Vi[/name]…

I really love [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], but I would love [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] even more! I think [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] would make cute sisters and the theme is not overly cheesy :slight_smile:

Looove the name [name]Juliet[/name] also. But how does that sound with [name]Violet[/name]?

[name]Glad[/name] u like [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name]! :slight_smile:

Ok, so [name]Ivy[/name] has shot up to my number one name. I value your opinions greatly, and feel much more confident with my [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] pairing now. I think it’s really sweet and hope that my girls will grow up loving their name as much as I do. :slight_smile:

I think [name]Violet[/name] & [name]Ivy[/name] would make an adorable sib set, I love that it’s not too themey but they both have ties to nature & they both have that ‘v’ sound to tie them together.

Personally I think [name]Violet[/name] & [name]Ivy[/name] sound better for sisters than [name]Violet[/name] & [name]Juliet[/name] just because of the similar endings.

Thanks! I agree :-). Sooo glad to see that violet and ivy definitely work as sisters. I agree, [name]Ivy[/name] fits better as a sister to violet than [name]Juliet[/name]. I love [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]! I get violet her flower for her bday every year. But I could get ivy her “birth month” flower. That should work. :slight_smile:

Or what do u think of [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]?

[name]Violet[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] are adorable together. Also, I much prefer [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] to [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. :slight_smile:

yay! ahhh, I just love the name [name]Ivy[/name],

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is perfect…sweet, vintage, princessy in the middle…[name]Violet[/name] & [name]Ivy[/name]=perfect…wish i had thought of that! lol

Thanks girls!

I think [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] are quite lovely for sisters.

Thanks! I’m even thinking [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Jane[/name] instead of [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]. I would use the double name a lot. It sounds so sweet. [name]Glad[/name] violet and ivy are ok!