Violet or Phoebe?

Would love your thoughts on our final two options for baby girl!

Violet: February’s flower (and baby’s birth month); Mei: “beautiful” in Chinese (baby is half-Chinese).

Phoebe: “bright/radiant” and also goddess of the moon; Rose: a subtle nod to the month of love/baby’s birth month.

Big sis is Juniper “Junie” Grace, though less concerned with the sibset flow and more so with people’s overall opinions/associations with the names.

• Violet Mei Lim
  • Phoebe Rose Lim

0 voters

Okay so I actually prefer [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] over [name_f]Violet[/name_f] in general…BUT the meaning and significance of [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Mei[/name_f] is amazing and it is a truly lovely name. I say go for [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Mei[/name_f]! I love the nod to her Chinese heritage!

I really don’t think you could go wrong here! Good luck!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Mei[/name_f] is so lovely!!

Both are gorgeous! You really can’t go wrong. I think [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Mei[/name_f] has a bit of an edge to me though, it’s so full of meaning and sounds so charming. I know you said it’s not a priority to you, but I think it does suit [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] “Junie” very well, just as the cherry on top!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Mei[/name_f] is so beautiful and sweet. I love the meaning behind it all too and the [name_f]Mei[/name_f] spelling :heart_eyes:

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is delightful but I just adore [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Mei[/name_f]. It’s so pretty and its meaning is lovely.

Both options are beautiful combinations, but I prefer [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. It’s chic and vintage, and I adore the meaning for little girl. Plus, the combination [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Mei[/name_f] is stunning