Violet Vs Flora

Your opinions please,

Thank you all very much! Have a great weekend :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_f]Violet[/name_f], especially with the other girl’s names in your signature. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] goes great with [name_f]Alice[/name_f], but is a bit more Vintage than the other names.

I like both of them, but I would have to choose [name_f]Flora[/name_f]. To me, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] reminds me too much of the character from the movie “The Incredibles”, shy with long dark hair that hangs in her face. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] to me is the exact opposite. Friendly, outgoing, and playful. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] screams ‘optimist’, while [name_f]Violet[/name_f] doesn’t really share her opinions.

Thanks for the input :slight_smile: I totally agree faithnamer thank you

I think I prefer [name_f]Flora[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Flora[/name_f]. It is unexpected but not crazy. [name_m]Both[/name_m] names are beautiful so you can’t really go wrong.

I like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] equally. I think I’d choose [name_f]Flora[/name_f], though, because [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is getting too popular.

I like [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. I can’t get past the word “floor” in [name_f]Flora[/name_f].

I second the comment that [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is wonderful with [name_f]Alice[/name_f] (and [name_u]Wren[/name_u]) but [name_f]Violet[/name_f] matches the other names in your signature better.

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] for me. I know a few young Violets, making it a lot more popular than I expected. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is still new to me, at least in practice.

I’m neutral on [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. I don’t prefer one over the other. I think they are both nice names, but I wouldn’t use them myself.

I enjoy both equally so with that in mind I would say [name_f]Flora[/name_f], as I’m seeing quite a bit of [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

Another underused flower name that gives a vintage vibe that I love is [name_f]Calla[/name_f], just to throw that out there!

I prefer [name_f]Flora[/name_f] but [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is also very pretty. [name_m]Both[/name_m] great names, I just have a real soft spot for [name_f]Flora[/name_f]/[name_f]Florrie[/name_f]