Violet?

so i was decided on the name [name]Madeleine[/name], but theres just too many spelling and pronunciation issues with it even within my own family…i dont want to spend half of my time correcting people…so we’ve decided to look at another name. please tell me what you think of

[name]Violet[/name] Mahealani (mn suggested by bostonsavvy…thank you so much i think its beautiful!)

whats your opinion on [name]Violet[/name]…is it too sappy sweet?..my sons name is [name]Alexander[/name] Ikaika…so i chose the long middle name to maybe balance it out i guess…thank u guys : )

I really love the name and am seriously thinking of using it as the middle name for my second daughter. Good luck!

love it!

[name]Violet[/name], while its popularity irks me, is such a beautiful name. It is feminine without being frilly, and sounds refined but a little spunky. I think it matches [name]Alexander[/name] perfectly :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I love the name [name]Violet[/name]! It feels both sweet and elegant to me, and I think it’s wonderful with [name]Alexander[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I really like the name [name]Violet[/name].

Like many people I too like the name [name]Violet[/name]. The problem with it is that its becoming SO popular but [name]Madeline[/name] is also very popular so that may not bother you.

[name]Violet[/name] is beautiful! While statistically this name may seem popular, I’ve worked in a Parent’s [name]Day[/name] Out program for over four years and have yet to see a little one named [name]Violet[/name]. Great match with [name]Alexander[/name].

Violets beautiful but rising up the popularity charts thanks to the Afflecks.

I think [name]Violet[/name] is beautiful, however one time i read one thing someone on nameberyy posted saying they read it as violent, and now i do also so it has i guess you say “tainted” the name for me :frowning: