Violetta or Lilia

i know lilia looks pretty on paper and is regal, but im struggling to figure out which one SOUNDS the most pretty, vee-o-leh-ta or lilia, to me lilia sounds like a butterfly name and violetta is very floral and perfumey

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] sounds prettiest to me

2 Likes

I think with how your pronouncing [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] it doesn’t sound that floral to me. [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] would get my vote :purple_heart:

I prefer [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Violetta[/name_f]. That’s really lovely, quite floral and luxurious! In the other languages I’ve learnt, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is indeed pronounced closer to VEE-oh-let than the [name_f]English[/name_f] VYE-oh-let, so I find your pronunciation of [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] still very flowery. :relaxed: Such an underused beauty!

I think [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] sounds gorgeous!

[name_f]Violetta[/name_f] is stunning & grand! I especially love the Spanish pronunciation :purple_heart:

I love [name_f]Violetta[/name_f]. [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] I don’t much care for.

[name_f]Violetta[/name_f]! Very regal, princessy but sharp.

1 Like

Both are beautiful such gorgeous magical flower power names :rose::bouquet::hibiscus::blossom::wilted_flower::tulip::cherry_blossom:

However I have to champion [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] over [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] as she is my beautiful little mischief maker name therefore clearly my favourite! For me [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is sweet, elegant, incredibly feminine, eurochic and the epitome of spring. She has sweet floral imagery and feels like a princess fairy name. I also love lilies!

100% [name_f]Violetta[/name_f]! Stunning name that doesn’t get enough praise

Lilia :tulip:

[name_f]Violetta[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is really pretty!!

2 Likes

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] feels like it has a little more whimsy and playfulness while still being pretty for formal use. So I lean towards that.

2 Likes

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] sounds prettier

Both are stunning but I love [name_f]Violetta[/name_f]

I prefer [name_f]Lilia[/name_f].:blush:

1 Like

[name_f]Violetta[/name_f] is more of a standout name, and very vibrant and pretty! I like both, but [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] wins for me.

1 Like