Vivia

What do you think of the name [name]Vivia[/name]?

I think it’s very pretty it reminds me of [name]Livia[/name]. I love the meaning - “life”. [name]Do[/name] you like it’s longer variation, [name]Vivian[/name]?

I prefer [name]Livia[/name]- I think [name]Vivia[/name] sounds a little bit like a scientific term for something. [name]Love[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] though.

I didn’t think I would like it (since I love [name]Livia[/name] and [name]Vivian[/name]) but I actually do. It sort of reminds me of [name]Aria[/name] and [name]Allegra[/name], like a musical term meaning lively (although I know it isn’t that). Very pretty!

Like the name [name]Vivian[/name] very much, but not so keen on [name]Vivia[/name]. I think of vivisection! sorry
xx

I like [name]Vivia[/name], prefer [name]Livia[/name] and would like to suggest [name]Vivika[/name], which has more spunk and is one of those “exotic Scandinavian names” :slight_smile:

I prefer [name]Vivia[/name] to [name]Vivian[/name], though, if that makes a difference ^^ It’s more playful and fun, and I seem to prefer the more streamlined names to the elaborate ones in genera[name]Isobel[/name] rather than [name]Isabelle[/name] for instance and [name]Susanna[/name] over [name]Susannah[/name], (even though the difference is minimal) [name]Sylvie[/name] over [name]Sylvia[/name] and [name]Eulalie[/name] over [name]Eulalia[/name]… The extra syllable in the last two examples just makes the name more clunky IMHO…

[name]Vivika[/name] or [name]Vivica[/name] is a great suggestion it does have more spunk then [name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name] . V names in general are pretty amazing. I do so love [name]Eulalie[/name], it’s like a song to my ears wrapped up in one name.

I like [name]Vivian[/name] over [name]Vivia[/name]. I think [name]Viveca[/name] is another sound entirely. I don’t dislike it, but it seems like a completely different way to go, as it were. [name]Vivia[/name] sounds more like [name]Viva[/name]. Although [name]Viva[/name] means life, it also means paper towels.

[name]Aviva[/name] doesn’t mean paper towels (to me), it means springlike, fresh, dewy in Hebrew. I like [name]Vivian[/name] and [name]Aviva[/name], but I also like [name]Viveca[/name]. It just seems quite a leap in tone from [name]Vivia[/name]. It’s just a Kah sound, just makes it way different.