Vote for the top two for a girl sibset.

See the results of this poll: Best girl Sibset

Respondents: 29 (This poll is closed)

• Noa and Ezra : 6 (21%)
  • McLaine and Noa : 4 (14%)
  • McLaine and Monroe : 3 (10%)
  • McLaine and Garner : 3 (10%)
  • Noa and Monroe: 13 (45%)

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Noa[/name]!!! I like [name]Noa[/name] and [name]Monroe[/name] the best but [name]Noa[/name] and McLaine are nice too :slight_smile:

If I may mix and match, I love [name]Ezra[/name] & [name]Monroe[/name]! I voted for McLaine & [name]Monroe[/name], but I could go for [name]Noa[/name] & [name]Monroe[/name] as well. As long as it includes [name]Monroe[/name], it’s one of my favourites!

I find all of these names masculine (especially [name]Ezra[/name]!) and I can’t get past that. I just wouldn’t think to use them for a girl. [name]Noa[/name] is the only one I think that could work given the right middle name.

I voted for McLaine and [name]Garner[/name] as they’re the two that stylistically fit together the best, imo. [name]Noa[/name] and [name]Monroe[/name] would have been my second choice, but the names are quite “N” and “O” heavy together.

Good luck!

I like [name]Lane[/name] by its self-not really sure of the McLane part!

McLaine for a girl… Really? Reminds me of McDonalds, McCains Pizza. Sounds weirdly Irish-last-namey to me. Big thumbs down sorry. The only name worth keeping is [name]Noa[/name].