Vote for your favorite!

Still playing around with some combos! Which is your favorite? Last name is one syllable. If it matters, both Shepherd and Flynn would honor the same person, although the latter more directly than the former.

Thanks!

• Miles Shepherd
  • Miles Flynn
  • Shepherd Flynn
  • Flynn Shepherd
0 voters

I like [name_m]Flynn[/name_m] very stylish, miles and milo are favorites​:star_struck::tulip:

I’m drawn to the shepherd combo though. [name_m]Just[/name_m] interesting and eyecatching 🩵🩵🩵

1 Like

[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Flynn[/name_m] sounds really cool and breezy

1 Like

I love [name_m]Miles[/name_m]! One of my fave boy names. [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Flynn[/name_m] is really cool.

1 Like

I like [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Flynn[/name_m] or [name_m]Flynn[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] the best, I think - I think I like [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Flynn[/name_m] best sound-wise, but I like [name_m]Flynn[/name_m] better than [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] and really like [name_m]Flynn[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] visually. So I didn’t vote, haha! But I think I’d pick between the two of those. Probably [name_m]Flynn[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m].

I voted for [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] but [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Flynn[/name_m] would be a close second.

1 Like

If it had been [name_m]Flynn[/name_m] [name_m]Miles[/name_m], I would have chosen that one. I feel like the S ending of [name_m]Miles[/name_m] doesn’t flow well into [name_m]Flynn[/name_m] or [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]. As it is, I chose [name_m]Flynn[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m].

1 Like