Vote on a middle name for Zoe!

See the results of this poll: Which middle name sounds best?

Respondents: 65 (This poll is closed)

• Zoe Alessia : 9 (14%)
  • Zoe Marie/Maria (family name) : 9 (14%)
  • Zoe Elizabeth : 9 (14%)
  • Zoe Evelyn : 5 (8%)
  • Zoe Alicia (also a family name) : 4 (6%)
  • Zoe Catherina or Catherine : 15 (23%)
  • Zoe Ellen (another family name) : 0 (0%)
  • Zoe Romina : 4 (6%)
  • Zoe Grace : 6 (9%)
  • Zoe Renae: 4 (6%)

I voted for [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] but I also love [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

Thanks! [name]Catherine[/name] is also a family name but I wasnt sure how it flowed with [name]Zoe[/name], so thanks for the vote!

I voted for [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Romina[/name], but I nearly voted for [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

I voted for [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]. I think they balance each other well. A little of the new and a little of the old.

I voted for [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Maria[/name]. My second choice would be [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Alicia[/name], because I love the idea of using family names in the middle.

Thanks! I would love to use a family name too.

Aw, [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Maria[/name] is adorable

Thanks! I’m glad you like it!

Wow, the votes seem pretty spread out, I may just narrow this down later, but I’d love to hear more opinions please! I am starting to love [name]Zoe[/name] more, which is good.

Although my name is [name]Evelyn[/name] and i’m partial to that name, i really like the name [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Renea[/name], but please spell it [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Renee[/name]

• [name]Evelyn[/name], age 14

I voted [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]!

I love the idea of something super-girly and flowy with [name]Zoe[/name], though–like [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Annabella[/name], [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Juliana[/name], [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Felicity[/name], [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Carolina[/name], [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Emilia[/name], [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Sofia[/name], etc…

Good luck!

Thanks [name]Evelyn[/name] and [name]Ash[/name]! [name]Evelyn[/name], I’m glad you like the traditional [name]Renee[/name] spelling, but I like [name]Renae[/name] because it’s a link to my best friend who’s middle name is [name]Denae[/name]. I like creative spellings every now and then. :wink:

[name]Ash[/name], I would love something flowy with it too. I love [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Felicity[/name], since [name]Felicity[/name] is one of my faves. [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Juliana[/name] is also lovely! The others, even though not really my style, do flow well, so thanks!

Thanks to those who voted/ are voting! :slight_smile:

I voted [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Alessia[/name], but I really like [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Juliana[/name] too.

Thanks, naitza!

I voted for [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], I love the idea of calling her [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Cate[/name] now and then. I also thought about [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], sort of like [name]Juliana[/name]…

Thanks! I hadn’t though of [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Cate[/name] as a nickname. That’s cute! Not such a fan of [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], but I take that as a vote for [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]. :slight_smile:

With [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Juliana[/name], theres the nn option of ZJ, for her tomboy side. :). That makes me like it a lot, but I love using family names too.

I’m not a huge fan of [name]Evelyn[/name] in general but in this instance I feel it works best with [name]Zoe[/name]. :slight_smile: [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is very pretty also, but I’ll stand by [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name].

Thanks! I love [name]Evelyn[/name] also, is it bad that [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] means life life? I still like it. :slight_smile: Or I’ll just have to have twins named [name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] or [name]Evelyn[/name]. ^^. My hubby’s a twin, so it’s possible! Lol.