Vote/Poll ~Girl name combo

Baby girl is coming soon and I want to start ordering personalized things. I think I’ve finally narrowed down to 2 names.
Both have meaning - first name is an honor name for my grandmother, middle is a bit of a nod to my mom who loves anything beachy/sun/tropical.
Last name is Neuman.

• Grace Palmer
  • Grace Waverly

0 voters

[name_u]Waverly[/name_u] :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Palmer[/name_u] has an effortlessly cool vibe, I like it!

5 Likes

The close voting so far validates why I’m struggling to choose! Ha!

Grace Palmer is wonderful! Feels quite breezy and summery :sunny: :parasol_on_ground: :palm_tree:

1 Like

They are two really great options - I can see why you’re struggling to find a clear winner! (I voted Grace Palmer but I adore Waverly too and Grace Waverly sounds so lovely with your last name.)

1 Like

I just voted & it’s 50/50 with 66 votes. Have you considered [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Palmer[/name_u] [name_u]Waverly[/name_u]?

1 Like

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] is so pretty- I adore it! Both are lovely choices though!

1 Like

I know - it’s crazy that it’s 50/50 with so many votes! I only want to do 1 middle name.

1 Like

I like [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] in general over [name_u]Palmer[/name_u], but [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Palmer[/name_u] feels more unexpected to me, so she got my vote. Either one is really lovely though!

1 Like

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Palmer[/name_u] has such a magnificent cool flow.

1 Like