Vowel names for twins

[name]Hi[/name]!

I think I’m late to the game here, but I thought it would be nice to use an E, since you haven’t yet…

[name]Olivia[/name], [name]Aiden[/name], [name]Isaac[/name], [name]Isabella[/name], and:

I think your girl name needs to end in A and be quite feminine, as your other two have such names. My favorite is [name]ESTELLA[/name]! You could call her [name]Stella[/name] or [name]Essie[/name], or something completely different. [name]Emilia[/name] is pretty, as you have mentioned, but to me, [name]Amelia[/name] is so much prettier, so I wouldn’t use it. You could go with a very feminine choice and pair [name]Estella[/name] with [name]ESMERALDA[/name], too! She’s got plenty of nicknames, from [name]Essie[/name] and [name]Esme[/name], to [name]Alda[/name], and [name]Meri[/name]! Could be confusing that they both start with Es-, though. [name]EULALIA[/name] is pretty, too! She could be called [name]Lia[/name] or [name]Lolly[/name]. But, at the end of the day, I think I’d pair [name]Estella[/name] with [name]EVANGELIA[/name], because it is the perfect compliment to your other names. She could be [name]Evie[/name], [name]Vanna[/name], [name]Angel[/name], or [name]Lia[/name], or something totally different. So, for GG twins, I’d choose:

[name]Estella[/name] and [name]Evangelia[/name]

For boys, I think [name]Ethan[/name] is totally cute! [name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Estella[/name] would be nice. But, the suggestions of [name]Emmett[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] are nice, too.

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: