Wanting opinions...

We have been having the most difficult time trying to find a name for our third baby girl. Our oldest daughter’s name is [name]Ava[/name] and our youngest is [name]Amanda[/name]. We originally thought we’d stick with an “A”, but we CANNOT agree on an “A” name. The only name we agree on so far is [name]Lillian[/name]. BUT, I love the name [name]Aren[/name] ([name]Aaron[/name])for a girl, (it is a female name, we looked it up). However my husband doesn’t like it for the first name, so we were thinking about going with [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Aren[/name]. My husband is worried that the name [name]Aren[/name] sounds a little white supremacist. Does anyone else think that it sounds weird like that?
Thanks!

Oh, you mean because it kind of sounds like [name]Aryan[/name]? Well, honestly, no, [name]Aren[/name] doesn’t bother me too much in that respect. It does, however, feel a bit out of place next to the feminine names you’ve chosen for your older daughters. [name]Ava[/name], [name]Amanda[/name], and [name]Aren[/name]. Honestly, I might think [name]Aren[/name] was a boy! Sorry. I see you are considering [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Aren[/name], and although I don’t think that name has great flow, I think [name]Aren[/name] would be better off in the middle name spot. I’m envisioning something more like [name]Adelina[/name] [name]Lily[/name] to go with your girls’ names, though…

Go with what you both love! That’s most important!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

It doesn’t so much sound like [name]Aryan[/name] to me as [name]Erin[/name], popular a couple decades ago…I’m not sure if it’s going to be possible for most people to distinguish between the two by ear.

Thanks for your input! We can use any suggestions we can get!