Wanting to change my name

My preferred name is [name_f]Queenie[/name_f], however, I’m not sure if I can legally change my name to that in Australia. Would love to have some other options.

Requirements:

It must not start with a “C” or “K” as it doesn’t go well with my surname (which starts with L)

Must go with my middle name ([name_f]Fiona[/name_f])

Must not be too common

I prefer names that can be shortened

ABSOLUTELY NO UNISEX NAMES

I am considering Tahnee, Rhiannon, Xanthe and Estelle.

If I was you I’d just go with [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_u]Quincy[/name_u], [name_f]Quiana[/name_f] etc, and use [name_f]Queenie[/name_f] as your preffered name.

I have seen suggested somewhere [name_f]Queenie[/name_f] as nickname for [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] ([name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]). [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] as a formal name is the easiest option, but it’s unisex. I have in my list [name_f]Mary[/name_f] nn [name_f]Queenie[/name_f], after Our Lady. Other ideas are [name_f]Regina[/name_f], [name_f]Reina[/name_f] and [name_f]Reine[/name_f] (which I believe is pronounced like “rain”) - all meaning “queen”. My final two ideas are [name_f]Quintana[/name_f] (there is a poet named Mário [name_f]Quintana[/name_f]) and [name_f]Candace[/name_f] (Wikipedia says: “it was the Meroitic term for the sister of the king of Kush who, due to the matrilineal succession, would bear the next heir, making her a queen mother. She had her own court, probably acted as a landholder and held a prominent secular role as regent”).

I am now considering [name_f]Valentina[/name_f].