Ways to honour Janet?

hey berries, I was wondering if you can help.
My mums name is [name]Janet[/name], and I was trying to think of a way to honour her should we have a girl in the future. Middle name begins with L.
I don’t really like the name [name]Janet[/name], and her middle name is horrible, even she hates it. [name]Jane[/name] seems a bit bland to me, [name]Janine[/name] is a friends name but I’m not a fan of it, and [name]Jeanie[/name] etc is not my style.
I was thinking maybe [name]Jaylee[/name] but it seems very made up. Another name I like is [name]Jalyn[/name]/[name]Jailyn[/name] (for mums initials J and L). Another name is [name]January[/name], as mum is born in [name]January[/name]. But as the surname is [name]Brown[/name], I’m not sure. Maybe for a middle name? There is also [name]Winter[/name], but again the surname thing. My last idea was [name]Robin[/name]/[name]Robyn[/name] as mum loves them.
Can anyone help? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! Xxx

[name]Robin[/name] [name]Brown[/name] sounds cute, but to honor a [name]Janet[/name] I’d say [name]Janina[/name] (YAH-nee-nah) or [name]Jana[/name] (YAH-nah)

Can you pull off a variant like [name]Sinead[/name]? I love the idea of using [name]Robin[/name] b/c your mother loves it.

Hmm [name]Jaylee[/name] and [name]Jailyn[/name] are cute and on-trend maybe for the middle spot. I just agree with you about [name]Jaylee[/name], and feel the same way about [name]Jaylyn[/name] etc, that both are made-up feeling and both are going to be very, very strongly associated with this point in time. If you go with either I’d recommend the middle spot again.

What is the middle name that is so awful? Maybe we can think of another name that would nod to it?

There are also names with J L sequences that are much more timeless - [name]Julie[/name] (a little dated), [name]Julia[/name] (timeless), [name]Juliana[/name] (more of-the-moment but less than [name]Jaylee[/name]/[name]Jaylen[/name]). There’s also the Biblical [name]Jael[/name]/[name]Yael[/name].

I really like [name]January[/name] for the [name]Jan[/name]- part and the birth month connection. Middle spot seems fine for that if you think it’s too much word. I think [name]January[/name] [name]Brown[/name] could work though. [name]Garnet[/name] is the [name]January[/name] birthstone…[name]Janvier[/name] is French for [name]January[/name]…

There’s also [name]Joan[/name], [name]Joanna[/name], and [name]Johanna[/name] - like [name]Janet[/name] all connected to the feminine forms of [name]John[/name].

[name]Hannah[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]Anne[/name] all share some overlap with that root (meaning grace while [name]John[/name]/[name]Johan[/name]/[name]Johannes[/name] etc refer to “God is gracious”).

[name]Grace[/name] of course would nod to the name’s meaning.

[name]Jennet[/name] and [name]Jenna[/name] feel faintly connected by sound.

NB gives [name]Zaneta[/name] as a Russian variant of [name]Janet[/name].

Behindthename.com says [name]Jessie[/name] was originally a Scottish nickname for [name]Jean[/name], another feminine form of [name]John[/name].

I love [name]January[/name]. [name]January[/name] [name]Brown[/name] doesn’t sound bad at all. You can call her [name]Jana[/name] or [name]Jane[/name].

What about [name]Jay[/name] or [name]Jae[/name]?

When I opened this I immediately thought “[name]Jana[/name]!” But I see it’s already been suggested. I also don’t see anything wrong with [name]January[/name] [name]Brown[/name]. It’s a little word heavy, but there’s definitely worse things to do with a name.

Aw thank you for the suggestions, thank you for replying at all! Lol the middle name is [name]Lesley[/name], if that helps x

[name]January[/name] [name]Brown[/name] is great!

[name]Janette[/name]
[name]Janna[/name]
[name]Annette[/name]
[name]Janelle[/name]

I used to work with a [name]Robin[/name] [name]Brown[/name]! I actually love the name [name]Robin[/name] (not spelled with a Y though). [name]January[/name] [name]Brown[/name] is nice too.