Ways to incorporate Flora..

I really want to use [name]Flora[/name] as a middle name for my daughter.
My problem is, that many of the names high on my list for her first name end in “a”.

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Flora[/name], [name]Luna[/name] [name]Flora[/name] etc don’t flow or sound good to me.

Considering there is a really good chance an “a” ending name will be chosen for the first spot, I was wondering if you berries had any ideas as to how I could incorporate [name]Flora[/name] into the middle spot. Any alternative ideas?

I don’t like [name]Florence[/name], it just doesn’t have the same magic and beauty [name]Flora[/name] has. So I won’t be using that.

The only alternative I’ve come up with myself that I actually like is Florelle, (pn Flor-ELLE, stress second syllable!) but I worry people would think it was Floral instead, as in, you know, a Floral print, or something. I hope that made sense!

I’ve also considered [name]Fleur[/name] but I vastly prefer [name]Flora[/name].

Any suggestions/comments? Thanks in advance! :smiley:

I can completely see why you would prefer [name]Flora[/name]. It’s so lovely. I am always drawn to names that end in a too so I am familiar with the dilemma :). I see you used 2 middle names for your first daughter would it work to use [name]Flora[/name] as a second middle name. Looking at your list I was thinking something like…
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Annaliese[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
or if you want to use two nature names for middle names…
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Flora[/name]

Well these might not be combos you end up loving but perhaps placing [name]Flora[/name] in the second mn spot would give you the freedom to use the name ending in -a you love. Also I just saw a lovely name ending in -a today [name]Milena[/name]…it’s going on our list at least :slight_smile:

That’s too bad that you don’t like [name]Fleur[/name] as much. (Frankly, I vastly prefer [name]Fleur[/name] to [name]Flora[/name]! I used to love [name]Flora[/name], but now I just adore [name]Fleur[/name]!) I think [name]Clara[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] would be just too cute! [name]Even[/name] something like [name]Clara[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]. [name]Just[/name] so sweet and stunning. :slight_smile: But I agree with sweetpea2peanut, doing something like [name]Clara[/name] [name]Imogene[/name] [name]Flora[/name] would be sweet and I think it’d work just perfectly. If you’re just going to use one MN this time around, I think something like [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Flora[/name], [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Flora[/name], [name]Lorelei[/name] [name]Flora[/name], or [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Flora[/name] would be sweet…