wdyt? do these sib sets work?

What do you think of these sibsets?
[name]Do[/name] you have any other suggestions for first or middle names?

[name]Cormac[/name] [name]Fionn[/name] & [name]Callum[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Porter[/name] [name]David[/name] & [name]Ryker[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Declan[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] & [name]Niall[/name] [name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Conner[/name] & [name]Chase[/name] [name]Xavier[/name]

[name]Callum[/name] and [name]Cormac[/name] are EPICALLY EPIC together. Sorry, I geeked out for a second lol. I love both names separately, together, forward and backward :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] all 4! [name]Declan[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] & [name]Niall[/name] [name]Solomon[/name] is probably my least favorite because I can imagine “[name]Niall[/name]” causing some pronunciation problems

[name]Zane[/name] [name]Conner[/name] and [name]Chase[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] fit together really well!

[name]Declan[/name] and [name]Niall[/name] are perfect together too, both being Irish names.

Well, we have a [name]Declan[/name] ([name]Walter[/name]) and [name]Niall[/name] ([name]Timothy[/name]) is our current top choice for his impending brother, so I hope they go together. (We also have a [name]Nora[/name] and a [name]Liam[/name], so we’ve got the whole Irish vibe going on.)
Not sure why, but to me [name]Solomon[/name] doesn’t really go with [name]Niall[/name], though. It’s almost like they’re fighting for top billing, if you know what I mean.