WDYT? new to my list

1 month before I find out what I am having and very excited about it. I’d like to have names picked out by then as I did with my first.
So I just bought a new baby name book and was very excited about having a new long list but found only a few the first time. WDYT of them? please have an open mind!! [name]Pilot[/name], [name]Dexter[/name] and…
Girls
[name]Malone[/name] Nightingale [name]Miller[/name]
[name]Lotus[/name] Nightingale [name]Miller[/name]

Boys
[name]Breaker[/name] ___ [name]Miller[/name]
[name]Icarus[/name] ___ [name]Miller[/name]

I really, really like [name]Lotus[/name] as a first name. My votes go to [name]Lotus[/name] Nightingale [name]Miller[/name] and [name]Icarus[/name] [name]Miller[/name].

[name]Lotus[/name] and [name]Icarus[/name] get my vote!

Congratulations!

My opinions on your names are as follows:

[name]Pilot[/name], [name]Dexter[/name] and…

Girls
[name]Malone[/name] Nightingale [name]Miller[/name]—> very pretty. I [name]LOVE[/name] the mn Nightingale, and think [name]Malone[/name] is a great name.

[name]Lotus[/name] Nightingale [name]Miller[/name]—> also really like this one. It sounds so pretty, like a movie star!

Boys
[name]Breaker[/name] ___ [name]Miller[/name]—> I’m not so into this name. It sounds like a brand of beer or something. Plus I think “[name]Breaker[/name]” would open him up to lots of teasing around being “broken”, accident prone, etc.
[name]Icarus[/name] ___ [name]Miller[/name]—> Although I like the sound of this combo, the connection to the Greek legend of [name]Icarus[/name] leaves me feeling icky…and “Icky [name]Icarus[/name]” might be the playgound call for this child.

Good luck with your choices, I really admire your willingness to think out of the box!

Definitely [name]Lotus[/name] Nightingale! So gorgeous!!! Also [name]Icarus[/name] is perfect with the others! (Is it bad that I’m hoping you have a girl since I love that name SOO much? haha)