WDYT of Abigail?

I’m not sure what I think about it, so I need your opinions! Is it cute, dated, way too popular…?

[name]Abigail[/name] is one of the most popular Biblical girls names but I love it anyway! I wouldn’t hesitate to choose it. I love its meaning “joy of the Father”, I love it’s sound and look (it’s looks old and sounds new at the same time if that makes any sense to you), and it has a wealth of cute nicknames from which to choose. [name]Abigail[/name] and [name]Hannah[/name] are two of my fave girls names from the Bible. I guess you kind of know where I stand! Ha!

[name]Abigail[/name] will always be gorgeous and classic!

I adore the name [name]Abigail[/name]! [name]Even[/name] though it’s so popular, it’s one of my favorite names. It’s so classic, and serves as cute and charming but also professional and serious. I just love it. :slight_smile:

I think [name]Abigail[/name] will always be one of those classic, stylish names. Its popular but not CRAZY popular I don’t think and it isn’t the sort of name anyone could possibly take a strong dislike to. The only downside for me is that I don’t like the nn [name]Abbey[/name] but you might love it!