WDYT of Cosima?

I’m loving [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] but worry it’s a bit too much with [name_f]Juno[/name_f]. [name_f]Juno[/name_f] feels a lot more down-to-earth whereas [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] feels quite pretentious and magnanimous. Please tell me I’m overthinking this!

I can’t tell whether I like [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] or not, I have a love-hate relationship with it. However, [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] would make a wonderful sister to [name_f]Juno[/name_f]. They go great together.

I adore [name_f]Cosima[/name_f], and I think [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] are a really cool sibset. Plus, your [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is stunning.

[name_f]Juno[/name_f] and [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] are perfect together!

I am neutral about [name_f]Cosima[/name_f]. Its a nice name but something holds me back from loving it. I do think though that [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] is a great match to [name_f]Juno[/name_f].

I was just thinking [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] would be a great name for a baby born during the eclipse (or any other astronomical event). I think it’s lovely. It is a bit fancy- “too much” is a matter of opinion, but I think [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] comes close to the line without crossing it. There are wearable nicknames as well: [name_f]Coco[/name_f], [name_f]Sima[/name_f], Cosi, and [name_f]Mia[/name_f] would work.

I think maybe [name_f]Juno[/name_f] has more familiarity - it sounds like other common words/names such as [name_u]June[/name_u], and people have heard it in movies and so forth. [name_f]Cosima[/name_f], on the other hand, is almost foreign outside name-nerd geekery. The nearest thing you can associate it with is… what? The cosmos? Which certainly does seem rather grandiose. I do like [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] as a sisters, but it seems particularly celestial to me. That may or may not be a pattern you’re wanting to set. “[name_f]Juno[/name_f] and [name_f]Cosima[/name_f],” definitely has more of an otherworldly feel than, “[name_f]Juno[/name_f] and [name_f]Poppy[/name_f],” which sounds perky, fun, and spunky.

It looks pretty but I’m not sure how to say it. Nameberry says KOH-see-mah but other websites contradict that.

I love [name_f]Cosima[/name_f]! It’s soft and feminine but also has some definite spunkiness and feistiness to it. It’s grand but not excessively so, [name_f]IMO[/name_f] - I think that feeling comes more from the unfamiliarity of it than from the sound of the name itself. It’s a warrior queen’s name, and a great fit with [name_f]Juno[/name_f]!