WDYT of Daniel Luther?

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think that it flows well? How does [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Luther[/name_m] compare to [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]?

1 Like

I love [name_u]Daniel[/name_u]! [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] is probably my favorite, but [name_m]Luther[/name_m] is a cool homage to MLK JR :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I like it!! I think both are very handsome but I like that [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Luther[/name_m] is a bit more unexpected

2 Likes

I like it but the L sounds do run together for me so [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u], while a bit more expected, does have better flow

[name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] sounds like it flows easier, but [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Luther[/name_m] is new and fresh and I’ve never seen that combo before and I absolutely adore it.

I love [name_m]Luther[/name_m]. I’d even go with it as a first! The number of times I ever hear my son’s middle name I can count on one hand. [name_m]Luther[/name_m] is an inspired choice either way though.

[name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Luther[/name_m] is really cool!

i prefer daniel james, but daniel luther is good too! the ends run into each other a bit, but it doesn’t really impact the flow too much :blush:

The ‘l’ at the end of [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] and the ‘l’ at the start of [name_m]Luther[/name_m] do run into each other, so I’d say that the flow of [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] is better. But I much prefer the uniqueness of [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] Luther!!

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] JAmes. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Luther[/name_m] sounds so cool! I like [name_u]James[/name_u] too but it’s a bit overdone as a middle name and I feel like [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Luther[/name_m] is really something special.

Handsome

I agree