WDYT of Emiliana?

Both [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] are some of my top girl’s names, and I like the idea of combining them. I think that a short middle name would work best with this name.

2 Likes

I really like it. It has a romantic and melodic sound.

1 Like

Ooh, [name_f]Emiliana[/name_f] is lovely! It sounds like a kick-butt princess name.

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful. It’s on my list, but I can’t use it (that I know of). I hope to see someone using it in the future! I agree that a short middle would work well with this name, but don’t discount long names either… you never know when you may find the perfect name to fit together.

1 Like

Emiliana has flair

1 Like

I’ve loved [name_f]Emiliana[/name_f] since I first heard it in the 90s via singer Emilíana Torrini. You’d think with the number of syllables and the -a ending it would be very frilly but it doesn’t have that vibe for me in the same way something like [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] does. A fellow berry has an [name_f]Emiliana[/name_f]!

2 Likes

It’s pretty! A lot of syllables though… have any nickname ideas?

I would either use [name_f]Emmie[/name_f] or [name_f]Ana[/name_f].

2 Likes

I like it, I think it gives a lot of nn opportunities as well!

It’s very pretty! I like [name_f]Emiliana[/name_f]

1 Like

Gorgeous! I’m surprised I don’t see it more since [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] are so much more well known. It has a sophisticated, international, regal sound.

1 Like