WDYT of Laurel?

Big sister’s name is [name]Cecilia[/name] and I am crushing on [name]Laurel[/name] today. Is it a good match? Any other suggestions? We’ve also considered:

[name]Estella[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Mae[/name]

[name]Do[/name] you like any combinations of these? Thanks as always for your help!

love [name]Laurel[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Laurel[/name], well Laurelin is my soon to be sister-in-laws name with [name]Laurel[/name] as her main nn/the name she goes by most often (as well as [name]Linny[/name], Lor, [name]Lori[/name], [name]Laura[/name], Rel) I love it, it’s sweet and spunky and in real life for me in has a great connection so it’s a go in my mind from the other names you listed my two favourites are [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Estella[/name]

I like [name]Laurel[/name] a lot. It’s nature-y without trying too hard. And it’s a pretty, soft sound. [name]Lucia[/name] is nice but [name]Laurel[/name] moreso.

[name]Caroline[/name] is my most favourite name on the list altogether.

[name]Laurel[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is really pretty. I like [name]Caroline[/name] more than [name]Laurel[/name] but I don’t think [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Laurel[/name] flows as well.

Beautiful!!!

I really like [name]Laurel[/name] and quite like it with [name]Caroline[/name]! I think [name]Laura[/name] would be a little more expected with [name]Caroline[/name], but [name]Laurel[/name] works well!

I love the name [name]Laurel[/name] had it on my list for a girl. But this baby is a boy.

Thought it might be helpful to add the perspective of someone named [name]Laurel[/name]. :slight_smile: I really like the name! I think it is soft and feminine, but also substantial. It is nice that it’s really rare, but has a familiar sound because of [name]Laura[/name]. The name is often misheard as [name]Laura[/name], but most of the time I find that fun, because I end up getting to have a conversation about my name. I get lots of compliments on my name, people don’t seem to think of it as weird. [name]One[/name] of the best things about the name, in my opinion, is its meaning which is tied to the use of laurel wreaths for royalty and victors in ancient [name]Rome[/name] (and maybe other cultures too?). I’ve seen the meaning written as “victorious spirit,” “victorious,” and “crowned with honor” before, and I think it’s really nice to have a name with an inspiring meaning as well as a nice sound.

[name]Laurel[/name] sounds really nice with [name]Cecilia[/name] – I think they have a lot of similar qualities! I really love the suggestion of [name]Laurel[/name] [name]Caroline[/name].

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to add that the laurel flower is very unique and beautiful! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Laurel[/name]! then I nearly had a heart attack when I read it was for a sibset with [name]Cecilia[/name]. oh my. Beautiful.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Laurel[/name]
It has such a beautiful wholesome feel to me, very pure and sweet but strong, floral but not frilly

[name]Love[/name] [name]Laurel[/name], especially with [name]Cecilia[/name]!

[name]Love[/name] love love the name [name]Laurel[/name] and have for a long time. I say use it!

Beautiful! It’s one of my favourites!

[name]Laurel[/name] is such a pretty name and it goes so well with [name]Cecelia[/name]! I think that [name]Laurel[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] would be my favorite combo from your list.