WDYT of my favorite girl's names?

Geneva
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f]

I love your style! [name_f]Marina[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are my favorites. I knew an elderly [name_f]Geneva[/name_f] so it’s hard for my to picture it on a baby or young person - but I do love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f], so I think without the personal association I would be a fan!

I love [name_f]Geneva[/name_f], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], and especially [name_f]Marina[/name_f]! Though less my style, [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] are also great names.

• Beatrice, [name_f]Clara[/name_f], and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] are such lovely classics. [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorite is [name_f]Clara[/name_f], but you can’t go wrong with any of them.

• Marina is fine; I am pretty neutral on it myself.

• Geneva is more unique and vintage. I used to know an elderly lady named [name_f]Geneva[/name_f], so it still seems a little old-fashioned to me, but it would make an unexpected choice and stand out in a good way from all the little Avas and Olivias, imo! :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] so much, it’s one of my favourite girls names too.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]!

They’re all lovely! [name_f]Geneva[/name_f] is my favourite :white_heart:

I really like all of these! [name_f]Geneva[/name_f] (especially with nn [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] or [name_f]Neva[/name_f]) and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] are my favorites— love both!

it’s lovely!

Geneva is sweet, but because I’m a huge fan of [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f], it feels as though it falls a little short.
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is lovely - with a fun shakespearean connection - although very popular where I live.
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] is beautiful, and feels strong but delicate at once.
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] has a distinctive appearance and a fun sound.
[name_f]Marina[/name_f] is elegant, and I love the connection to the sea, though it isn’t really my style.

Overall, alovely, classic set, and very elegant. :blush:

[name_f]Geneva[/name_f] - vintage but fresh feeling-literary and cool
Beatrice - light and elegant
Clara - bright and clear
Lydia - vivid and sharp
Marina - interesting and distinctive

I like all of these! They’re pretty, and they feel like semi-classic names.

They’re all very pretty! [name_f]My[/name_f] cousin’s name is [name_f]Geneva[/name_f] and I always liked it! [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorite is [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] but I like [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] a lot too. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] isn’t my favorite because I much prefer [name_f]Claire[/name_f], but it’s a perfectly fine name.

Beatice is my fav…
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] would be if it wasn’t the name of my sister!

I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. So sweet, but still sophisticated. [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is a nice classic, as well. [name_f]Marina[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] aren’t really my style, but I can understand the appeal.