See the results of this poll: Which Name Combo is better

Respondents: 15 (This poll is closed)

• Riley Trenton: 1 (7%)
  • Riley Joseph: 5 (33%)
  • Riley Allen: 1 (7%)
  • Colby Trenton: 0 (0%)
  • Colby Joseph: 3 (20%)
  • Colby Allen: 5 (33%)

I prefer [name]Riley[/name] to [name]Colby[/name]. [name]Even[/name] though it’s being used for girls now, I think [name]Riley[/name] is a good name for a boy. Would you consider [name]Reilly[/name] spelling, which is not as unisex imo? I like middle of [name]Joseph[/name].

I voted for [name]Riley[/name] [name]Joseph[/name], and wish this name hadn’t gone to the girls. With [name]Colby[/name], I have to admit that I immediately think of cheese. :frowning: I absolutely love the name [name]Joseph[/name]!

Some more names along the lines of [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Colby[/name]:

[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]/[name]Finnian[/name]/[name]Finnegan[/name]
[name]Grady[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Miller[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Wilson[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

i can’t vote… i always associate both [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Colby[/name] with girls… i know they originated as boy names… but i just think of sweet little girls when i see either of those names. sorry…
of your middle names, i adore [name]Trenton[/name]… I actually considered using [name]Trenton[/name] if one of my girls had been a boy… and the nickname [name]Trent[/name] is just super cool… makes me think of a rockstar!!

I also didn’t vote because I don’t like either. Sorry :frowning: Before I read the middle names, I thought your poll was for a daughter (not that I’m a fan of these names for girls, just that they’re mostly used for girls). And, of course, there’s the cheese thing.

I think I can see what you’re going for though - a name that is boyish yet soft, something friendly and familiar but with its own personality.
Maybe you’d like:
[name]Bradley[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] (nn [name]Andy[/name])
[name]Frederick[/name] (nn [name]Freddy[/name])
[name]Benjamin[/name] (nn [name]Benji[/name])