WDYT OF PHOEBE?

I just wanted to get a general opinion on [name]Phoebe[/name] as a name.My husband dosen’t like it but I really do.Maybe I should just move on from it.My last name is [name]Deane[/name].

I reallly like [name]Phoebe[/name]! I’m sorry that your husband doesn’t. What do you and your hubby think of [name]Penelope[/name] or [name]Daphne[/name] (names that I like that I find similar to [name]Phoebe[/name])?

Hey i like [name]Phoebe[/name], and [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Deane[/name] sounds so cool. Maybe the name might grow on him sometimes names take a while to get used to :slight_smile: Pheebs or [name]Bea[/name] would be such a cute nickname. [name]How[/name] about [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Florence[/name], [name]Amber[/name] or [name]Serena[/name] or some other sort of quirky name?

I like [name]Phoebe[/name]! I threw this name at my husband the other night only to get the response f “from Friends?”. He never watched this show so I don’t think it should matter. I like it and wish I had more suggestions on how to sway a stubborn hubby.

I just love the name [name]Phoebe[/name], but it sounds bad with my last name. [name]Love[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Dean[/name] though. Maybe you could drone “[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Deane[/name]” softly and repetitively in his ear while he is sleeping. [name]Just[/name] Kidding!

T hank you all for the votes of confidence on [name]Phoebe[/name] I really do like the name and I can’t feel the same way about other names has anyone else has this problem.Its a bit like I’ve had so much information overload on names that all other names sound the same and blur into one. [name]Susan[/name], your comment on droning the name repeatedly into his ear while unconscious is such a hoot I enjoyed that one and you might have something there ,he is soo stuborn.By the way my other halfs favourites are (and you’ll see why he dosent’ like [name]Phoebe[/name]) are; [name]Iseult[/name] [name]Constance[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] (his favourite)which I like but can’t get used to) [name]Helen[/name] So if anyone has any solutions or ideas ,fire away!

aklein ,Your ideas on nicknames for [name]Phoebe[/name] were brilliant and make me feel even more
positive about the name esp. [name]Bea[/name] (so cuteand feminine).Funny my husband has mentioned [name]Serena[/name] (and [name]Selena[/name]) which I prefer I think ,so maybe it could be a second name.But first we better sort out the first name.