WDYT of Tatum

A girl that I went to highschool with has a daughter named [name]Tatum[/name], which got me to thinking about this name. I think it is such a cute name! My favorite combo is [name]Tatum[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. WDYT-about the name/combo and what would you name a sibling to [name]Tatum[/name]? (The names [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Austin[/name] are out).
Also, from a previous post, I absolutely love the name [name]Genevieve[/name], but I am not sure if [name]Tatum[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] (the combo would be [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Tula[/name]) sound good together. Could you please let me know.
Thank you so much!

I don’t think [name]Tatum[/name] fits with [name]Genevieve[/name], I don’t like [name]Tatum[/name]

I love [name]Tatum[/name]. Here are some suggestions for mn with it:
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]/[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Lillith[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] some of those help. Good luck!

i think tatum is one of those names that you either love or hate. i can see how it’s got a lot of “cool” potential, but for some reason, i just don’t think it sounds pretty enough for a little girl.

• k

I think [name]Tatum[/name] is a great name! I am not so sure how well it fits with [name]Genevieve[/name]. I think they could work together though.

[name]Genevieve[/name] as [name]Tatum[/name] do not go together, as [name]Genevieve[/name] is a feminine, classic/vintage name, and [name]Tatum[/name] is a manly Irish name. [name]Both[/name] names have their appeal, of course, so you need to pick the name (and style) that works for you. I don’t hate [name]Tatum[/name], but I don’t love it, either.

Some names that work as middles for [name]Tatum[/name] (mainly Isish names):

[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Aveline[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Adele[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] Connolley
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Finley[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Finola[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Greer[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Harper[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] Roseline
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Rosaleen[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

The above names (particularly the Irish ones) work with [name]Tatum[/name] as siblings, along with other Irish (or unisex names) like [name]Bronwyn[/name], [name]Tierney[/name], [name]Sheridan[/name], [name]Maeve[/name], etc…

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thank you for all of your wonderful input and suggestions! I think we will be staying with [name]Genevieve[/name] as it works best with our style and I think goes the best with our boy’s name, [name]Charles[/name].