Wdyt of these combo of boys names

I currently am liking the following names but unsure if they go as siblings and unsure on mn too. Please help. Have a similar thread in girl forum too.

[name]Rafferty[/name] [name]Saxon[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]
[name]Oisin[/name] ??? [name]Jameson[/name]

Please help!

Thanks
[name]Jo[/name] x

I like both first names! [name]Oisin[/name] might be a pronunciation headache depending on where you live. But yeah, I like both. [name]Rafferty[/name] has a certain amount of panache to it that I love. I’m a history professor, though, so I automatically think of Anglo [name]Saxon[/name] when I hear the name [name]Saxon[/name].

Not a fan of either, sorry.

Thank you so much for your comments! I live in UK and lots of my friends are used to Irish names. I love the name [name]Saxon[/name] as my husband and I met at a school called [name]Saxon[/name] hill and I studied Anglo [name]Saxon[/name] history and my husband lived opposite the field where the [name]Saxon[/name] staffordshire hoard was discovered.

[name]John[/name] is my husbands mn and his late fathers name so we wanted to honour him. [name]James[/name] is my dad and grandfathers name.

Really struggling to find a 2nd name for [name]Oisin[/name].

I really like [name]Oisin[/name], its on our list as a middle name possibility.

[name]Oisin[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] (or [name]Rhett[/name])
[name]Oisin[/name] [name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Oisin[/name] [name]Saul[/name]
[name]Oisin[/name] [name]Joel[/name]

I would try I think to keep the middle name short and not TOO challenging. Something like [name]Connor[/name] or [name]Crispin[/name] could work though?

Thank you so much! I really like the name [name]Joel[/name] from your list!
[name]Just[/name] to check how are you pronouncing [name]Oisin[/name]?

“oh-sheen,” I thought. Am I ousted as a faker? It’s my husband who’s the Irish-descended one and he’s obsessed with Gaelic names.

That’s what I have been saying too! I wanted a name like [name]Ocean[/name] but it didn’t go with [name]Rafferty[/name]! [name]Oisin[/name] seemed perfect!! Thank you!

We have [name]Oisin[/name], [name]Owen[/name], and [name]Orion[/name] all on ours. Well, [name]Owen[/name] is sometimes spelt [name]Eoin[/name] on our list but we’re debating juuuust how Gaelic it needs to be. :slight_smile: