WDYT of this sibset?

Im iffy. I think [name]Adelaide[/name] and [name]Freya[/name] work and [name]Lilian[/name] and [name]Miranda[/name] work but im iffy on all together, sorry:/

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] though! [name]Just[/name] to clear that up, it has many beautiful meanings, marvelous, beautiful women, so on and so forth. Im not a fan of [name]Freya[/name] and [name]Lillian[/name] is so very popular. However i have a warm spot in my heart for [name]Adelaide[/name]. Its a beautiful name, me and DH had planned on using it for a while but decided for the softer more feminine [name]Adeline[/name]. I still think [name]Adelaide[/name] is gorgeous!

Alos you could do the name [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Miranda[/name]:slight_smile: I think thats beautiful!

[name]Do[/name] you already have daughters [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Freya[/name] and [name]Lillian[/name] and asking if we like [name]Miranda[/name] for the fourth child?

I really like [name]Lillian[/name] and [name]Freya[/name]. [name]Adelaide[/name] is okay, I prefer [name]Adeline[/name], would you use that? I’m not a fan of [name]Miranda[/name] at all.

I like [name]Lillian[/name] and [name]Freya[/name] together, maybe they sound good together to me because they’re both names of close family members, but I do like them together.

[name]Adeline[/name] and [name]Freya[/name] are nice too.

I think the problem is that all the names feel like they are different stylistically. [name]Lillian[/name] is a classic, but not very feminine. [name]Freya[/name] is quite foreign. [name]Adelaide[/name], although I know it IS a name-name, always seems like a place name to me. And [name]Miranda[/name] seems quite Spanish to me (maybe I’m wrong, but that’s how it seems to me, probably because of [name]Carmen[/name] [name]Miranda[/name])

[name]Liliana[/name] and [name]Miranda[/name] (Spanish/Hispanic feeling)
[name]Adeline[/name] and [name]Freya[/name] (Classic, cool, a little offbeat)
[name]Adelaide[/name] and ??? (I’m not really sure)
[name]Lillian[/name] and [name]Margot[/name] or [name]Margaret[/name] ([name]Maggie[/name] and [name]Lily[/name] would be so cute!)

Anything you like there?

I can definitely see [name]Beatrice[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] together. [name]Both[/name] are classics and retro-trendy. [name]Lillian[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] don’t go together, because of the -in ending on both of them. [name]Beatrice[/name] and [name]Lillian[/name] go together though nicely.

Also, any thoughts on [name]Adeline[/name]? [name]Adeline[/name] would go with any of the three.

I am a HUGE fan of [name]Juliette[/name] too. It’s one of my favourites. I can definitely see it with the other names.

My favourite sib-set of your choices: [name]Juliette[/name], [name]Lillian[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Freya[/name] (or [name]Adeline[/name], if you like it!)

I can definitely see [name]Beatrice[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] together. [name]Both[/name] are classics and retro-trendy. [name]Lillian[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] don’t go together, because of the -in ending on both of them. [name]Beatrice[/name] and [name]Lillian[/name] go together though nicely.

Also, any thoughts on [name]Adeline[/name]? [name]Adeline[/name] would go with any of the three.

I am a HUGE fan of [name]Juliette[/name] too. It’s one of my favourites. I can definitely see it with the other names.

My favourite sib-set of your choices: [name]Juliette[/name], [name]Lillian[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Freya[/name] (or [name]Adeline[/name], if you like it!)[/quote]

He doesn’t like [name]Adeline[/name] :frowning: Which sucks because he hates [name]Adelaide[/name] too, so I thought he MIGHT like [name]Adeline[/name].

So it seems our sibset is [name]Juliet/name, [name]Lillian[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name] and [name]Freya[/name].
He has conceded that I’ll get to choose girly mns though :slight_smile: Thank goodness! :)[/quote]

[name]Love[/name] this sib-set!! Good luck :slight_smile: