WDYT of this twin pair?

[name]Corinne[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name]/ [name]Clea[/name]?

These are family names and may be possibilities for my son and d-i-l’s twin girls. [name]Cleo[/name] was the mn of his gr gr aunt and [name]Corinne[/name] was the mn of his gr grandfather’s sister. [name]Do[/name] they sound good together? Give me your honest opinions please.

I think they’re cute together. I prefer [name]Cleo[/name] to [name]Clea[/name].

I agree with previous poster [name]Cleo[/name] over [name]Clea[/name] and [name]Corinne[/name] is a nice name too.

[name]Cleo[/name] has a more formal, classic image to [name]Corinne[/name] which I see as a more relaxed kind of name like [name]Courtney[/name].

I wonder if [name]Cleo[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] would do? Were you looking for short names? If so [name]Carys[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name].

I prefer twins to have their own initial, I love [name]Cleo[/name], not such a fan of [name]Corrine[/name].

I think since they’re family names that its fine to have them with the same initial but if there are other family names with different initials i’d go with [name]Corinne[/name] and one of them, if not [name]Corrine[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name]!

I don’t really like them together. Prefer [name]Cleo[/name] over [name]Clea[/name]. Like [name]Corinne[/name] better than both of the others. I don’t think that [name]Cleo[/name] and [name]Corinne[/name] are of the same style.

I like [name]Corinne[/name] a lot, though I actually prefer [name]Corrina[/name].
I do NOT like [name]Cleo[/name]; it sounds like it should be a cat’s name and it also reminds me of those silly ads that used to come on tv in the 90’s for the psychic named Ms. [name]Cleo[/name] (“call me now”). It also sounds a lot like [name]Leo[/name] with a C tacked on, which makes it sound less than feminine. Other than those random associations, it just sounds insubstantial, especially next to an elegant name like [name]Corinna[/name].
[name]Clea[/name] is slightly better (perhaps because it puts me in the mindset of the charming vintage [name]Thea[/name]) but still comes up short.
[name]Cleo[/name] and [name]Clea[/name] both don’t sound like full names, either, but like they should be short for something ([name]Cleopatra[/name]? [name]Don[/name]'t like this either!)

[name]Chloe[/name] would be a much better choice than [name]Cleo[/name] or [name]Clea[/name], but it’s not my favorite of the names you’ve mentioned. I could, however, see [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name] working as twin sister names and complimenting each other well. The problem I see there is that they’re both so popular that it sounds like a very trendy combination (where either name alone sounds more classic than trendy). I would sooner pair [name]Abigail[/name] with another less popular name to highlight its richness and elegance rather than a name that only highlights the fact that it is in the top ten.

[name]Abigail[/name] and [name]Corrina[/name] could work!

[name]Corinne[/name] is very nice and I think [name]Clea[/name] is fun and cute. Yes, I am going against the others and think [name]Clea[/name] is a lot better than [name]Cleo[/name]. [name]Cleo[/name] to me says boy, I only know males with this name. I think if you are just saying their names to someone, they might think you have a boy and a girl instead of two girls.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Cleo[/name] and [name]Corrine[/name]! I think that [name]Corrine[/name] will need a nn to balance the two, but otherwise I think it is a fabulous combination. Congratulations!

While I like both names individually and admire the family connections I find them too similar. Twins already share so much that it is too much for them to also share first initials and several letters in their names. I would advise moving the family names to the middle spot and giving first names that are similar in style only.

Yeah, I think they’re too matchy. But I love both names. I love it when twins’ names have somewhat similar styles but don’t have the same initial.
For example
[name]Danica[/name] and [name]Freya[/name] are both Scandinavian names. They sound different though. They do both end in “a” but have a different number of syllables.