[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]

[name]Declan[/name] [name]Albert[/name]
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Oakley[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Garrison[/name]
[name]Dante[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Quentin[/name] [name]Edward[/name]

[name]Allegra[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] - flows ok but I’m not a fan of either name individually
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] - see above
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] - love [name]Louisa[/name] but is a bit of a mouthful paired with [name]Josephine[/name] - this is fine if your surname is short though
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] - love [name]Daphne[/name] but not a fan of [name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] - again flows well, like [name]Blythe[/name] but [name]Adelaide[/name] isn’t a name I particularly like.

I love this: [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]

[name]Declan[/name] [name]Albert[/name] - like both names but they sound a bit odd paired together… if you like a mix of styles in a name then thats fine!
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] - love [name]Alexander[/name], not a fan of [name]Beau[/name] - think would lead to teasing
[name]Oakley[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] - [name]Oakley[/name] is a village just down the road from me so can’t get on board with that but [name]Patrick[/name] is nice
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Garrison[/name] - 2 names ending in son together? doesn’t flow the best and I personally hate names ending in son (but at least you are suggesting them for a boy!!). Isn’t a garrison a fort held by a group of soldiers?
[name]Dante[/name] [name]William[/name] - [name]Dante[/name] is a too weird for me but [name]William[/name] is lovely - of all your combos as they stand this is my fav.
[name]Quentin[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - can’t quite get no board with quentin but edwatrd is lovely.

I really like these: [name]Albert[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Edward[/name] [name]Alexander[/name].

Sorry if have been a bit harsh - the names just aren’t one’s I would personally pick but they all flow ok apart from [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Garrison[/name] as you obv like them!

[name]Val[/name] x

What do you think of these combos?
[name]Allegra[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] -pretty and charming, Italian/Southern [name]Belle[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] - friendly, everyone’s BFF
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] - this sounds heavy to me
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] - I like both but not together
[name]Blythe[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name], so spunky and lady-like

[name]Declan[/name] [name]Albert[/name] - I like both but not together
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] - I don’t care for this, I live in Kansas and I know so many Beaus
[name]Oakley[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] - Not a fan of either name, [name]Oakley[/name] sounds feminine to me and I never liked [name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Garrison[/name] - I like both but not together, it’s the double [name]SON[/name] throwing me off
[name]Dante[/name] [name]William[/name] - it’s ok,I don’t really have comment for this one
[name]Quentin[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] both and sound great together, very regal