We cannot AGREE on a name and I am due in 3 weeks!

ME:
#1. [name]Jude[/name]
#2. [name]Levi[/name]
#3. [name]Dexter[/name]
#4. [name]Lennox[/name] ([name]Leo[/name])

HIM
#1. [name]Orion[/name]
#2. [name]Wyatt[/name]
#3. [name]Andrew[/name]

Middle name is likely “[name]Harper[/name]” - except with maybe [name]Dexter[/name] of course. It has meaning to us.

We are both “okay” with [name]Jakob[/name] at #3 - but I’m reluctant since it is technically the #1 name. [name]Jude[/name] is for our mothers (he thinks it’s too feminine) and [name]Orion[/name] is for his love of astronomy - which I like - but our name ends in “man”…Help!!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harper[/name] & [name]Levi[/name] [name]Harper[/name]. I think [name]Dexter[/name] is a really cool name too. Good luck!

#1. [name]Jude[/name]: I think this name is so, so handsome! :slight_smile:
#2. [name]Levi[/name]: I prefer [name]Jude[/name]…
#3. [name]Dexter[/name]: I love this, too…
#4. [name]Lennox[/name] ([name]Leo[/name]): I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Leo[/name], but with [name]Lennox[/name], I think of the china.

From your list, I vote for [name]Jude[/name]! :slight_smile:

HIM
#1. [name]Orion[/name]: Like you said, it’s not the best with your last name…
#2. [name]Wyatt[/name]: I really like [name]Wyatt[/name]…
#3. [name]Andrew[/name]: I’ve always loved [name]Andrew[/name]…

From your husband’s list, I’m voting for either [name]Andrew[/name] or [name]Wyatt[/name].

More names you may like:

[name]Baxter[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name] (nn [name]Leo[/name])
[name]Felix[/name] (I see that you like Xs) :slight_smile:
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] (just [name]Leo[/name])
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]How[/name] about [name]Dashiell[/name]? I’ve seen it listed on some sites as meaning ‘from heaven’, so it could reference your husband’s interest in astronomy.

Good luck on coming to an agreement! I think all of the names you both like are lovely. Especially like [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name].

I think [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Levi[/name] would be a great combination . . .

#1. [name]Jude[/name] - dashing!
#2. [name]Levi[/name] - handsome!
#3. [name]Dexter[/name] - clunky cool, love it!
#4. [name]Lennox[/name] ([name]Leo[/name]) - love [name]Leo[/name], not [name]Lennox[/name]. [name]Leo[/name] is a constellation like [name]Orion[/name], so maybe your husband would love [name]Leo[/name].

HIM
#1. [name]Orion[/name] - different and handsome
#2. [name]Wyatt[/name] - love
#3. [name]Andrew[/name] - love, especially for a middle name.

Sounds like somebody is going to have to give in.

Middle name is likely “[name]Harper[/name]” - except with maybe [name]Dexter[/name] of course. It has meaning to us. [name]Harper[/name] is so cute.
Of all the first names, I love [name]Jude[/name] with [name]Harper[/name]. [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harper[/name].
My favorite name of all is [name]Dexter[/name]. I would put it with the middle name [name]James[/name]. [name]Dexter[/name] [name]James[/name]. [name]Love[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]James[/name], too. And [name]Levi[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Jude[/name].

I love [name]Jakob[/name], too.

[name]Jude[/name]: My favorite from your list. :slight_smile: It’s strong and masculine (your husband is nuts for thinking it’s feminine…) and goes great with [name]Harper[/name].

[name]Levi[/name]: Another one of my favorites, but [name]Jude[/name] is still in the lead.

[name]Dexter[/name]: It makes me think of the crazy kid scientist on the old Cartoon Network series. Weird associations aside, I’m not a huge fan of this name.

[name]Lennox[/name] ([name]Leo[/name]): Cute nickname, but when I hear ‘[name]Lennox[/name]’ all I think about is china.

[name]Orion[/name]: Eeeehh…

[name]Wyatt[/name]: Cute, but I know a lot of little tykes with this name.

[name]Andrew[/name]: On the downside, it seems to be gaining popularity. On the upside, all the little Andrews I know are quite the characters!

[name]Jude[/name] – This is such a handsome name! It isn’t masculine in the least, in my opinion, and I think it would fit gorgeously with a -man surname.

[name]Levi[/name] – I think [name]Levi[/name] is super handsome, too, but I like [name]Jude[/name] better.

[name]Dexter[/name] – I love this, too! [name]Dexter[/name] is very handsome, and very smart-sounding.

[name]Lennox[/name] “[name]Leo[/name]” – I like this. At first glance I was fairly indifferent, but it’s growing on me. I love the nickname [name]Leo[/name], too!

[name]Orion[/name] – Oh, I absolutely love [name]Orion[/name]! It is such a wonderful name, but it really probably isn’t the best with your last name. Maybe [name]Sirius[/name]?

[name]Wyatt[/name] – This is really cute.

[name]Andrew[/name] – I’ve never been huge on this one. It’s very handsome but, at least here, is super common and almost boring.

From your lists, I like [name]Jude[/name] the most :slight_smile:

[name]Jude[/name] [name]Harper[/name] seems like its supposed to go together! [name]How[/name] handsome!

[name]Jude[/name] [name]Harper[/name]

We cannot AGREE on a name and I am due in 3 weeks!
by rainyday on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:30 pm

ME:
#1. [name]Jude[/name]
#2. [name]Levi[/name]
#3. [name]Dexter[/name]

HIM
#1. [name]Orion[/name]
#2. [name]Wyatt[/name]
#3. [name]Andrew[/name]

Middle name is likely “[name]Harper[/name]” - except with maybe [name]Dexter[/name] of course. It has meaning to us.

We are both “okay” with [name]Jakob[/name] at #3 - but I’m reluctant since it is technically the #1 name. [name]Jude[/name] is for our mothers (he thinks it’s too feminine) and [name]Orion[/name] is for his love of astronomy - which I like - but our name ends in “man”…Help!!

I love [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Harper[/name] is a great middle name for any of you choices. I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this, but there is a big hit show starting on its 4th season on showtime cable called [name]Dexter[/name] - its about a not nice guy (just so you have all current culteral references)

Best of [name]Luck[/name]!

[name]Jude[/name] is my favorite, but what if you used [name]Jude[/name] as a nn for something like [name]Julius[/name]?
That might make it more “manly” for your husband.

[name]Julius[/name] has some seriously cool potential…I was curious about it and look what I found :slight_smile:

[name]Julius[/name] Pringles, the name of the mascot for Pringles potato crisps
[name]Julius[/name] [name]Little[/name], a fictional character in the Xbox 360 game Saints Row
[name]Julius[/name] the Veteran, a Catholic saint and martyr
[name]Julius[/name] Schwartz (1915”2004), a comic book and pulp magazine editor
[name]Julius[/name] Evola, a Sicilian philosopher
[name]Julius[/name] Akosah (born 1982), a football player from Cameroon
[name]George[/name] [name]Julius[/name] (1873”1947), an Australian inventor and engineer
and obviously [name]Julius[/name] [name]Caesar[/name]

[name]Julius[/name] Pringles? Who knew, wow thanks, I’m filing that info away right now :slight_smile:

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Dexter[/name]! This name once graced our list of names and so did [name]Daxter[/name] (nn [name]Dax[/name], like [name]Dax[/name] [name]Shepherd[/name]).

I love [name]Daxter[/name] [name]Orion[/name] together!

I think that you both have great names picked out.

[name]How[/name] about -

[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Levi[/name]
[name]Orion[/name] [name]Jude[/name] (nn [name]Ori[/name])
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Harper[/name] - is very nice.

[name]Levi[/name] [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Harper[/name] both sound like little cowboys! [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Harper[/name] sound very refined, like editors.

I like all of them, but I guess I’d have to say my favorite is [name]Andrew[/name].

I love [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Levi[/name]! Great names =)

Well, [name]Jude[/name] has lost out. Hubby just did not like it. We whittled the very large list down, each knocking off one of the others until we were left with one. [name]Ah[/name] well…I still [name]LOVE[/name] the name, but I too had a few reservations with it - so I guess it (not) meant to be…

[name]Baby[/name]'s first/middle names will be (drum roll)…[name]Jakob[/name] [name]Harper[/name]…thank you all for your help!!

[name]Jakob[/name] [name]Harper[/name] is cute! I really like the way [name]Jakob[/name] is spelled. I will tell my sister. She is absolutely crazy about the name [name]Jacob[/name], and would probably love [name]Jakob[/name].

ME:
#1. [name]Jude[/name]
#2. [name]Levi[/name]
#3. [name]Dexter[/name]

HIM
#1. [name]Orion[/name]
#2. [name]Wyatt[/name]
#3. [name]Andrew[/name]

Let’s see I like out of your list [name]Lennox[/name], and yet I can see the feminine sounding part of that. Because of the company that makes delicate trinkets and such.
[name]Levi[/name] is a good name, sounds cool and strong.
[name]Orion[/name] is a good name too. Sometimes it is hard for me to say as I say it a few times now.
[name]Wyatt[/name] sounds like the old west. I see him coming out in a little cowboy hat and spurs.
[name]Jude[/name] is a good one. I like that it can’t be shortened like [name]Andrew[/name] can so easily. He will most likely lose that name and be called [name]Andy[/name] the rest of his life at least his childhood.
Good luck.