We cant choose!

[name]Baby[/name]'s names are hard…I mean its their name and thats such a big deal! Our baby boy will be here soon and we are still trying to find the perfect name. We have narrowed it down to two and I would love your thoughts…

We love…

[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Jordan[/name] (though I do not care for “[name]Harry[/name]” at all)

or

[name]Porter[/name] [name]Jordan[/name]

Please help!! :slight_smile:

“[name]Jordan[/name]” is the middle name after my grandfather

I like [name]Porter[/name] [name]Jordan[/name]! [name]Harrison[/name] is nice and I am a sucker for -son names, but the connection to [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Ford[/name] doesn’t appeal to me, personally, and if you don’t like the nn [name]Harry[/name] I think it might be a bit problematic. A [name]Porter[/name] can only really be [name]Porter[/name], though, and I love the idea of [name]Porter[/name] [name]Jordan[/name]. Very handsome!

Good luck!

I feel exactly the same way about [name]Harrison[/name]! [name]Porter[/name] is really nice, but I don’t think it flows well with [name]Jordan[/name].

Edited for privacy.

I think [name]Porter[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] is a better combo. I just don’t see [name]Jordan[/name] as going well with either of those names.

I love [name]Harrison[/name] and dislike [name]Harry[/name] also. I think I would still go with [name]Harrison[/name] anyway, though I quite like [name]Porter[/name] as well.

For some reason [name]Porter[/name] [name]Jordan[/name] sounds weird to my ears probably the por-jor thing. So with that in mind I’ll have to say [name]Harrison[/name], which coincidentally is a name I bounced around for my DS after we found out the sex.

I like [name]Porter[/name] a lot… Better than [name]Harrison[/name] for sure.

I think [name]Harrison[/name] is a very handsome name!
You can call him [name]Harris[/name] or [name]Sonny[/name]?

I think [name]Henry[/name] [name]Jordan[/name] would flow better and you’d have more chance of sidestepping “[name]Harry[/name]” as a NN. The -on -an endings of [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Jordan[/name] is a bit repetitive for my sense of flow.

[name]Pierce[/name]/[name]Piers[/name] [name]Jordan[/name] wouldn’t have that Por-Jor assonance thing that is bugging me about [name]Porter[/name] [name]Jordan[/name].

I agree with stripedsocks…
[name]Porter[/name] [name]Jordan[/name] the sound really bugs me

[name]Harrison[/name].[name]Jordan[/name] …eh…it has the wrong flow

[name]How[/name] about [name]Harris[/name] [name]Jordan[/name]? [name]Love[/name] both [name]Harris[/name] and [name]Harrison[/name]. [name]Don[/name]'t care for [name]Porter[/name].