We finally decided!

[name]Grady[/name] [name]Harper[/name] Z---------

He is now 2 days old and totally fits his name. All the nurses love him and his name too! He is young and old at the same time, with a very irish cherubic look about him. It fits him to a “t”. Thanks to so many of you for your help whittling this down over the past several months.

Congratulations. I am sure he is very cute.

Is this the baby that we were assuming was a Zimmerman?

CONGRATS!!! [name]How[/name] wonderful! I have to tell you I absolutely [name]LOVE[/name] his name. I wanted to use this for our second son but its too close to our first son’s name. So I am happy to see someone else use and love it!! Enjoy your son :slight_smile:

A big congratulations!!! [name]How[/name] many days overdue were you? (I’m pretty certain you said a couple weeks ago you were due, but maybe I’, thinking of someone else). Anyway, [name]Grady[/name] [name]Harper[/name] was my favorite out of your options, I think this is a wonderful name that will age well! Enjoy your new little man :slight_smile:

at [name]Rollo[/name]— I’m pretty sure this is the “Zimmerman” baby.

Congratulations! I think that [name]Grady[/name] [name]Harper[/name] is a very handsome name, and I hope everyone is doing well. :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! What a handsome name.

Congratulations on your darling [name]Grady[/name] [name]Harper[/name]!

Congratulations!!! Great name!

Congrats! [name]Grady[/name] [name]Harper[/name] is a fantastic name!!!