we got our 10/10/10 baby!!!

so happy to announce that [name]Kaia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is here!! we wanted her to be born 10/10/10 and sure enough! i was induced and 4 hrs of labor and 2 pushes and she s here!! 10/10/10 @ 10:20pm weighing 6lbs 10oz 19"long.
thank you nameberries for helping with her name! everyone just loves her name and i do too. she is def a [name]Kaia[/name]:slight_smile: thank you especially dahlia ! :slight_smile:

[name]Karen[/name]!! Was about to message you to see what happened! Huge congrats to you and all your family on [name]Kaia[/name]'s birth!

Ooo so close to 10.10pm 10/10/10…

[name]Dahlia[/name] x

What a beautiful name, and what a fun date of birth to have!

Congratulations on your baby girl,
[name]Auburn[/name]

Congratulations, wonderful news and she has a gorgeous name, the flow is magnificent! She will be so happy to have such a great birth date, it will make a real ice breaker when she grows up and starts to talk about the date to new friends.

That’s got to be a very lucky birthday! Congratulations on your daughter and her beautiful name.

I’m a 10/10 baby (obviously a different year) and it’s a great date to be born on! Congrats on your beautiful daughter and her beautiful name!