We have a baby daughter!

Our baby was born naturally on [name]Monday[/name] 12th [name]September[/name], weighing a huge 9lbs 1oz.
[name]David[/name]'s first words upon her arrival were ‘We have a [name]Ramona[/name]!’ upon which I burst into tears.
She’s arrived home now and is gorgeous, and brother and sister are more gorgeous than ever too; being loving and curious around their new sister.

Her full name will be [name]Ramona[/name] [name]June[/name], sister to [name]Frances[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] and [name]Winston[/name] [name]Romer[/name] (and daughter to [name]David[/name] and [name]Dora[/name])
For now though, she is going by just plain [name]Mo[/name]!

2 Likes

Congratulations. [name]Ramona[/name] [name]June[/name] is a darling name for a darling baby.

Great news, congratulations! If she is as wonderful as my DH named [name]Ramon[/name], (which of course she is) she will be very special.

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your baby girl, [name]Ramona[/name] [name]June[/name]. You are a brave woman to have a 9-pound baby naturally! I love her name and it goes well with [name]Frances[/name] and [name]Homer[/name].

Wow, I bet that was a tough labour! Well done and congrats on a great name- I was rooting for [name]Ramona[/name] if you had a girl and [name]Cedric[/name] for a son!

All the best,
harrietsmummy

[name]Ramona[/name] [name]June[/name] nn [name]Mo[/name] is lovely - congrats!!!

@dora-winifred

I know this is 10 years old, but [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is a darling name, and my heart melted when you said her nickname is [name_u]Mo[/name_u]! Your other kids have gorgeous names, too! Oh, you made this name nerd with baby fever so happy!! :slight_smile:

1 Like