We named our baby...we just need her to arrive!

Thanks so much! [name]Rain[/name] is after our oldest daughter’s last name. We felt we should honor her as she is our only birth child and has been such a wonderful young lady. She embraces each new addition to our family and it means so much to us!

[name]Butterfly[/name], me too, me too!

[name]Just[/name] out of curiousity, I was wondering how old your birth daughter was when you first became adoptive parents? You don’t have to say, of course, if you don’t want to. You see, DH and I were in the early stages of adopting a young girl (two when we first began to look into adoption, and were “matched” with her, now almost four) and a little boy (fifteen months), when I discovered I was pregnant with my son (nearly two months old now, and named [name]Raphael[/name]).

We plan to continue with the adoption once things have settled down with [name]Raffy[/name]; in a month, hopefully, and I was wondering how you faired, integrating biological and adopted children? I know that I will love them all equally, but I still worry that there will be problems - either the adopted children feeling less a part of the family, or [name]Raffy[/name] feeling less special, because we didn’t choose him. We especially worry as the little girl and boy are siblings. I would be greatful for any advice that you could give!

[name]Hi[/name] Twinkle! Can you email me privately?

7wonderfulblessings@gmail.com

I am happy to share about our adoption experiences!