We think we decided..

My husband and I have been working on names and we think we have it narrowed down. What do you think of [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Kale[/name] or [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Jacoby[/name] for a boy? For a girl, we were thinking [name]Samantha[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] or [name]Bailey[/name] [name]Jane[/name]? The last name begins with a B.

You are probably going to be annoyed with me but I’d mix up your names personally! As in, I prefer:
[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Kale[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Jacoby[/name]

or

[name]Samantha[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]

Out of the girls I much prefer [name]Samantha[/name]. [name]Samantha[/name] and [name]Bailey[/name] don’t seem to have the right feel to be paired together, and [name]Bailey[/name] is very trendy at the moment. [name]Samantha[/name] has tons of great nn options - what about [name]Minnie[/name]? Are there other names you are considering??

xo [name]Sheridan[/name] :slight_smile:

We were also thinking of [name]Gabriel[/name] for a boy and [name]Morgan[/name] or [name]Abigail[/name] for a girl… we kind of kicked them off the final list though.

I prefer [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Jacoby[/name] and [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Kale[/name] as well. They flow a tad bit better :slight_smile: [name]Both[/name] are nice names.

[name]Samantha[/name] is very 80s to me. I have never really seen the appeal in this name, but I guess there has to be one given how popular it is. [name]Samantha[/name] [name]Jane[/name] might flow a tad bit better.

[name]Bailey[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is cute but unfortunately [name]Bailey[/name] has become a dogs name my eyes. It seems like every other dog I meet is named [name]Bailey[/name]. It is a cute name, but perhaps it is too cute. I’m not sure if I can picture a grown women named [name]Bailey[/name]. Maybe [name]Hailey[/name] instead?

Other girls names you might like, assuming you are still open for suggestions :slight_smile:
[name]Aubrey[/name]
[name]Brenna[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Ella[/name]
[name]Lillian[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Brynn[/name]
[name]Sydney[/name]
[name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Cara[/name]
[name]Halle[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Molly[/name]
[name]Jillian[/name]

I really like [name]Bailey[/name] [name]Alexis[/name], but if you are decided on the names the way they are… [name]Bailey[/name] [name]Jane[/name].

[name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Kale[/name], definitely!!!
Although, I do adore the initials “AJ” for a boy… No, go with [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Kale[/name]!!! :slight_smile: