We will be naming our girl.....

If this baby is a girl, we are most likely naming her [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Isadora[/name]. What do you think? [name]How[/name] does [name]Alice[/name] sounds with [name]Melina[/name]? The combo? Is [name]Alice[/name] too popular?

If she doesn’t look or feel like an [name]Alice[/name], we will name her [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Noelle[/name], but I think she will grow into [name]Alice[/name].

Thanks,
[name]Linnea[/name]

If this baby is a girl, we are most likely naming her [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Isadora[/name]. What do you think? [name]How[/name] does [name]Alice[/name] sounds with [name]Melina[/name]? The combo? Is [name]Alice[/name] too popular?

[name]Alice[/name] is lovely with [name]Melina[/name].

I like the combo of [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Isadora[/name]. If you had [name]Alice[/name] [name]Isadora[/name] the iss sound repeats too much but with [name]Rosalie[/name] in the middle it avoids that problem.

best wishes

rollo

This is the combination that I voted for in your poll! There is a 20-something girl named [name]Alice[/name] in one of my college classes and she has renewed my interest in the name. I think it’s very lovely both on a baby, a child and an adult, and a little girl can certainly grow into the name very well. Congratulations on finding the right name for your daughter!

That is quite the name. [name]Lovely[/name].

aren’t [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name] both Twilight names?

Yes, both [name]Rosalie[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] is in the Twilight [name]Saga[/name]. However, that is not why we have chosen the names. We just like them. We don’t care if people think she got her name from Twilight or not, we will know the truth. :wink:

Beautiful!! [name]Alice[/name] is one of my favorite names, I just love it. The Twilight thing was my only concern, but since you’re aware of it and fine with it, it’s clearly not a problem. I’m glad you’re not letting that stop you from using the names you love. Congrats on deciding! Have you thought of a boy name yet?

I think they are beautiful together! [name]Just[/name] didn’t know if you realized it! The Twilight thing doesn’t bother me either! My fav boy name is [name]Emmett[/name] :slight_smile: