Welcome baby Clementine!

My husband and I are so excited to announce the birth of our beautiful daughter, [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], sister to [name_f]Liesl[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f], on [name_u]November[/name_u] 29, 2013. Thanks to all the Berries who helped me to make middle name decisions!

Congratulations, what a sweet name. I especially love [name_f]Liesl[/name_f]!

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your second baby girl, [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. She has a lovely name.

You must have such a great taste. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is very lovely, so does [name_f]Liesl[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]. Congrats on your baby girl!

Congratulations! [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Liesl[/name_f] are great names for sisters!

Congrats on your new arrival! [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is adorable.

Many congratulations.

I just adore [name_f]Clementine[/name_f].

Your daughters name is just too beautiful - I adore it!! [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is one of my absolute favorite names!! And [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is just beautiful. Congrats!!

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is just lovely! Congratulations. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! What a beautiful name she has!
I love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] together and separately as well.

Congrats :slight_smile:

Congratulations and best wishes!!

Congratulations! [name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], great choice!

Congratulations! What a gorgeous name!

I love the name [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]! And what a wonderful sibset! :slight_smile:

Congratulations, such a sweet name.