Welcome Baby Girl

Hello all! Popping in to announce that our second daughter arrived on the 4th! She’s healthy, beautiful, and absolutely adored by all. After a lot of back and forth on her name and taking in the opinions of everyone, we finally decided that little miss’s name is [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Celine[/name_f]! She is joined by big sister [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] :purple_heart:

Thank you to everyone who helped us with figuring out her name the outsider opinions meant the world to us!

76 Likes

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] are a dream sibset! [name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] names, and congrats on her arrival!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], and it goes perfectly with [name_f]Flora[/name_f]!
Congratulations!

congratulations! [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] are adorable together!

oh my goodness what a gorgeous name!! huge congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Celine[/name_f] is absolutely beautiful, congratulations :heartpulse:

Congratulations! Both your girls are beautifully named.

1 Like

Wow, [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] are just perfect together!! Huge congratulations, hope that everyone is happy and healthy!! :green_heart:

[name_u]Perfect[/name_u] name! Congratulations!

congratulations! beautiful names :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! :white_heart::sparkles::crescent_moon:

Congratulations! :crescent_moon: :milky_way: :dizzy: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Celine[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] is such an amazing Sibset

Huge congratulations :tada:

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Celine[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous! Such a beautiful name that sounds stunning with big sister [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u]. I’m very jealous of this sibling set!!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you make a speedy recovery and adjust smoothly to having a new addition to the family :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

She has such a beautiful name! [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] make a wonderful sister-set :face_holding_back_tears:

congratulations!! both your girls have stunning names, i’m in love! :two_hearts::bouquet::partying_face:

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] are absolutely perfect together! Congratulations!!

1 Like

sylvie and flora is so gorgeous!! congratulations :))

What a dreamy name! Congratulations! 🩷

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] are beyond perfect together, congrats! :mushroom: :fairy:

Stunning names! Congratulations!