Welcome, Pippa!

[name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] (called Pippa) joins siblings [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_u]March[/name_u] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u].

Big thank you as always to all the berries who weighed in with advice! Naming my third was more challenging than naming the first two so it was extra appreciated :slight_smile:

Runner up name was [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] but she absolutely has [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] energy and I’m glad we went with it. [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] was my husband’s idea :slight_smile: [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is a roundabout way of honoring my father who passed away two years ago. Violets were funeral flowers in Ancient Greece and [name_u]Rome[/name_u] and I was also inspired by a quote from [name_m]Hamlet[/name_m] (my dad loved Shakespeare) where [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] says: “I would give you violets but they withered all when my father died. They say he made a good end.” Also, she was conceived on [name_f]Easter[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] so I grooved to the purple connection, too. [name_u]Marie[/name_u] is my mother’s middle name. :purple_heart:

66 Likes

So beautiful! I love the name [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] and her full name is delightful. Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a lovely name and beautiful meaning behind it! :sparkling_heart: it warmed my heart to read that connection with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] :heartpulse:

2 Likes

such a gorgeous combination!! congratulations on your little one :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful name :purple_heart:

1 Like

A beautiful, meaningful name :purple_heart: congratulations

1 Like

Such a dreamy sibset! Congrats!

1 Like

Stunning name! Congratulations on little [name_f]Pippa[/name_f]!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] all the names!!!

1 Like

her name is just lovely! welcome, pippa :yellow_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] , [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] are just the sweetest ever !!

3 Likes

What a stunning name (and sibset :heart_eyes:) and your explanation of [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is just……absolutely chef’s kiss. I love it. Congratulations!

1 Like

That’s a gorgeous name! All your other kids are named wonderfully, too. Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

This might be my favorite babyberry name of the year already - how meaningful and gorgeous her name is! A warm welcome to Pippa from me! :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::tada:

Good luck with your newest addition!

1 Like

Congratulations!! & What an absolutely stunning name!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: very pretty name

1 Like

Congratulations! What a great sibling set! I wish you a peaceful transition to three.

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is just stunning! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

Such a beautiful name and sibset! Congratulations!!

1 Like