Welcome to Rainy Valley 🌧️

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I have an update on [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] now that she’s a year old?

Keeping my original sisters! [name_f]Meilin[/name_f] was 9 and [name_f]Xia[/name_f] was 5! [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to fill in anything blank or incomplete.

Name: [name_f]Meilin[/name_f] [name_f]Lilikoi[/name_f]
Appearance:
Siblings: [name_f]Xia[/name_f] [name_f]Ailani[/name_f]
Parents:
Pets:
Heritage: Taiwanese-Hawaiian
Conditions: None at birth, dunno about now
Birthday:
Last name: Hwang

Name: [name_f]Xia[/name_f] [name_f]Ailani[/name_f]
Appearance:
Siblings: [name_f]Meilin[/name_f] [name_f]Lilikoi[/name_f]
Parents:
Pets:
Conditions: Premature at birth, dunno about now
Birthday:

How about a family event?

2 Likes

can i have a character?

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] has said her first word, “dada”. She was home with just her father and siblings. Her father knew his wife would be crushed, since all of the other kid’s first words were also “dada”. [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] works full time and [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] is a stay at home dad, so he’s just around the kids more. [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] decided to not tell [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] that [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] said her first word and wait until she said mama. Unfortunately, when [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] got home [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] said “dada” again. [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] was crushed, as expected. Now she’s planning baby #5 so she can finally get to hear her baby’s first word be mama

[name_f]Meilin[/name_f] was born to two unmarried parents, Jiāháo (20) and [name_f]Malia[/name_f] Hwang (19). The parents are now 29 and 28 and [name_f]Meilin[/name_f] and [name_f]Xia[/name_f] are 9 and 5. Their parents got married a year after [name_f]Xia[/name_f] was born.

Name: Meilin Lilikoi
Appearance: thick, wavy black hair, brown skin, and brown eyes
Siblings: Xia Ailani
Parents: Jiāháo (20) and [name_f]Malia[/name_f] (19)
Pets: none
Conditions: None
Birthday: [name_u]June[/name_u] 1

Name: Xia Ailani
Appearance: straight black hair, brown skin, and brown eyes
Siblings: Meilin Lilikoi
Parents: Jiāháo (24) and [name_f]Malia[/name_f] (23)
Pets: none
Conditions: Premature at birth
Birthday: [name_u]September[/name_u] 19

1 Like

Your character was born to two married parents, [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] (26) and [name_u]Chris[/name_u] (28) [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]. [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] is a SAHM and [name_u]Chris[/name_u] is a lawyer. They moved to [name_u]Rainy[/name_u] [name_f]Valley[/name_f] from Connecticut. [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] was quite upset at the lack of plain white farmhouses on the market in [name_u]Rainy[/name_u] [name_f]Valley[/name_f]. Oh well, she’ll just turn a nice old Victorian home into one.

Name:
Appearance: fluffy brown hair, green eyes, and pale skin with freckles
Siblings: a 2.5 year old sister
Parents: [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] (26) and [name_u]Chris[/name_u] (28) [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]
Pets: none, [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] hates animals
Heritage: distantly [name_f]English[/name_f]. They’re old money, but aren’t super rich. Very WASP-y
Conditions: none, [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] would have a heart attack if she had a kid with disabilities
Birthday: [name_u]September[/name_u] 25
Last name: [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]

1 Like

i dont like jennifer :sob:

Name: [name_u]Ryder[/name_u] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
Appearance: fluffy brown hair, green eyes, and pale skin with freckles
Siblings: a 2.5 year old sister, McKenna [name_u]James[/name_u]
Parents: [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] (26) and [name_u]Chris[/name_u] (28) [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]
Pets: none, [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] hates animals
Heritage: distantly [name_f]English[/name_f]. They’re old money, but aren’t super rich. Very WASP-y
Conditions: none, [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] would have a heart attack if she had a kid with disabilities
Birthday: [name_u]September[/name_u] 25
Last name: [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]

2 Likes

Meilin was walking home from school when she saw a dog was following her. She didn’t pay it too much mind as there are quite a few street dogs in Rainy Valley. They usually arent very friendly, but this dog ran up to her when she stopped walking and asked for pets. Meilin decided to bring the dog home. She and Xia begged to keep the dog and their parents agreed. They were already planning to get the kids one, and this was the perfect opportunity.

They took the dog to the vet the next day, and it turns out she’s pregnant! Soon, mama dog has 4 beautiful puppies. The family decided to keep one puppy, the little male runt, and of course the mama dog. The rest of the puppies go up for adoption after they’re weaned!

If anyone wants to adopt a puppy, reply to this post and say you want one! There are 3 puppies available

Forms for the mom and male puppy

Name:
Breed: super mutt
Color: a sandy tan color with a black snout
Coat: short
Personality: very shy but sweet, she just wants love

Name:
Color: white with black spots
Coat: medium
Personality: even though he’s the runt, he’s very adventurous and loves to explore!

1 Like

She’s a very disliked person in Rainy Valley :wink:

I do feel bad for Ryder and McKenna though, but yk what it’s :sparkles: character development :sparkles:

1 Like

haha that’s one way to look at it

i want one but i dont think jennifer does :sob:

1 Like

Maybe Chris puts his foot down and says something toxic masculinity like “a boy needs a dog Jennifer”

yeah, ok, they can be a sexist family as well :sweat_smile:

Chris has decided that Ryder (but not McKenna because he doesn’t care about her) needs a puppy, despite his wife’s protests. He’s upset that the dog will be female, but he thinks it’s better than nothing because his son needs to grow up a real man.

im gonna make this the most dysfunctional family ever, be prepared y’all :sweat_smile:

Dogs the Hwang family is keeping:

Name: [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
Color: a sandy tan color with a black snout
Personality: very shy but sweet, she just wants love

Name: [name_m]Doc[/name_m]
Color: white with black spots
Coat: medium
Personality: [name_m]Even[/name_m] though he’s the runt, he’s very adventurous and loves to explore!

All others up for adoption!

1 Like

A form for the puppy!

Name:
Color: all black with a white stripe on her snout and white feet
Personality: shy and timid, but very affectionate

There are 2 puppies left, reply to adopt!

I’m here for the tea :raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

[name_u]Billie[/name_u] would love a puppy!

1 Like

Billie’s puppy

Name:
Color: all black except a heart shaped marking on her nose
Coat: long
Personality: very high energy and playful, loves to give everyone she meets kisses and hugs (aka jumping up on them, Billie’s parents will have to train her out of it)

There is 1 puppy left, reply to adopt!

1 Like

woah can i have a puppy??

1 Like

i’d like to join!

1 Like

Sure! The Castillo-Greene family’s puppy:

Name:
Color: black body and white legs, snout, and tail. Her legs have little black dots on them
Personality: a total cuddle bug and couch potato!

All puppies have been adopted!

Btw, I don’t think you ever filled out your form and named your character