Welcome to wee Kasper!

[name_m]Kasper[/name_m] [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] joined our family just after the moonrise on [name_u]October[/name_u] 4.

He arrived with a pound and a half on his big sister, [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] (but the same easy nature).

We took a few options to the hospital with us but landed on [name_m]Kasper[/name_m] fairly quickly…though it took us a week to decide which spelling to use. After much debate, we opted for the ‘K’ start to honour our respective Opas, [name_m]Kurt[/name_m] and [name_u]Kornelis[/name_u], and a broader use of ‘K’ names across both of our family trees.

[name_m]Kasper[/name_m] has many of the same qualities that [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] did for us three years ago…nodding to our [name_m]Dutch[/name_m] and [name_m]German[/name_m] heritage, familiar but not particularly common where we live and feeling like it’s full of charm and possibility every time we say it.

We used [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] in the middle for the spot where we met and still camp every year.

60 Likes

Congratulations! What a great name! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I love his name. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations :sunny:
[name_m]Kasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] are such perfect sibling names, they’re both so lively and friendly-sounding!

3 Likes

Congratulations! His name is prefect :heart:

1 Like

Congrats! I love his name!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

oh cute! i love his & his big sisters names! congratulations:)))

1 Like

So gorgeous! Both [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] and [name_m]Kasper[/name_m] are huge favourites of mine, congratulations :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I love [name_m]Kasper[/name_m]! What a gorgeous pair it makes with [name_f]Saskia[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Congratulations! I love his name and the spelling you chose!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Kasper[/name_m]!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::tada:

Your kiddos are wonderfully named!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! [name_m]Kasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] make a perfect sibset combo, I love both of these names :heart_eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_m]Kasper[/name_m] is a lovely name, especially with [name_f]Saskia[/name_f]! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_m]Kasper[/name_m] :heart:

1 Like

Wow what stunning names! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! :tada::partying_face::bouquet:

His name is so gorgeous, I love the reason you used [name_u]Sidney[/name_u], that’s just really sweet! :revolving_hearts:
Xx

1 Like

[name_m]Kasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] are darling !

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_m]Kasper[/name_m] !!

1 Like

I LOVE [name_m]Kasper[/name_m]. Congrats!

1 Like