Welcoming my first baby!

I have been following nameberry for as long as I can remember & finally after so many years I can finally announce my first baby, a boy! [name_f]My[/name_f] husband is [name_f]Indian[/name_f] so we wanted to choose an [name_f]Indian[/name_f] name.
Introducing Kalyan ([name_m]Kal[/name_m]) [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] <3
I’ve always liked the name [name_m]Kal[/name_m] because of one of my favourite books “[name_u]East[/name_u] of [name_u]Eden[/name_u]” by [name_m]John[/name_m] Steinbeck. The name in the book is of course spelt [name_u]Cal[/name_u] though. [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] plays him in the film. I also like the [name_f]Indian[/name_f] actor [name_m]Kal[/name_m] [name_u]Penn[/name_u] ([name_m]Kalpen[/name_m] Modi).

32 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face: Kalyan [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] is stunning!! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world [name_m]Kal[/name_m]!! :grin:

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] his name!

Kalyan [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] is so handsome!

What a handsome name! Many congratulations.

I know a little boy called [name_f]Kala[/name_f], all of the [name_m]Kal[/name_m] names have such a cool sound :sunglasses:

What a beautiful name! Congratulations!!:tada: :confetti_ball:

Kalyan [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] is so cute! Congratulations :partying_face:

So handsome! I looove [name_u]Cal[/name_u]/Kal.

What an awesome combo. And [name_m]Kal[/name_m] is just oh so cool!! Congratulations!

I adore [name_m]Kal[/name_m]!!! Congratulations!!

How wonderful! Congratulations! He has a very handsome name!

Congratulations and welcome [name_m]Kal[/name_m]

Congrats! Your baby’s name is stunning :heart_eyes:

I love it! Congrats!

Ambrose is one of the most handsome boys names there is. He is beautifully named. Congrats :heart: