Westcott Cyrus or Lysander Orion?

Help! Which name do you prefer?

I like the [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] option best. I think [name_m]Westcott[/name_m] Bartoloto-Singer sounds a lot like a law firm. I like how [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] sound with your last name. [name_u]Orion[/name_u] would be a great first name too

I prefer [name_m]Westcott[/name_m] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]. [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] gives you a 3-3-4-2 syllable name. Quite a mouthful.

[name_m]Westcott[/name_m] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]

[name_m]Lysander[/name_m] and [name_u]Orion[/name_u] are two of my favourite names, I just cannot not vote for him. :smiley: Wescott [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] also sounds great though. You can’t go wrong with either of them, so just pick the one you love more.

I vote [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]! I agree with @drhenry about the law firm sound of [name_m]Westcott[/name_m] with your surname. I also like the suggestion of [name_u]Orion[/name_u] as a first, or even [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m].

[name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u].

I think [name_m]Westcott[/name_m] Bartoloto-Singer sounds, like someone said above, like a law firm, plus I dislike [name_m]Westcott[/name_m] in general as I think it sounds quite pretentious.

[name_m]Lysander[/name_m] is lovely.

[name_m]Westcott[/name_m] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] Bartoloto-Singer. I like that he can you the short name [name_m]Wes[/name_m] with his hyphenated last name.

I prefer [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u].

I prefer [name_m]Westcott[/name_m] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]. I think it sounds fine with the last name and I love the nn [name_m]Wes[/name_m].