We've decided on names for our twins!

See the results of this poll: Middle Names

Respondents: 97 (This poll is closed)

• Audrey Ramona M-: 8 (8%)
  • Audrey Carmen M-: 40 (41%)
  • Scarlett Ramona M-: 45 (46%)
  • Scarlett Carmen M-: 4 (4%)

Did you notice that [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Carmen[/name] have car in them? I wouldn’t have [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Carmen[/name] because of that.

I think those are lovely names, and don’t worry if people around you take a while to adjust to the name [name]Scarlett[/name]. I think that [name]Scarlett[/name] herself will love her name and be very grateful to you for choosing it. Since [name]Scarlett[/name] has stronger consonant sounds, I’d pair it with the softer middle name of [name]Ramona[/name]. Likewise, the softer sounds in [name]Audrey[/name] pair better with the stronger sounds of [name]Carmen[/name].

It sounds like you are confident that you love your choices of [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name]. I wouldn’t let the opinions of others sway your feelings. It’s rare to find something that you are sure that you love. I think [name]Scarlett[/name] is a great, stylish choice.

I agree with the previous posters’ reasons for liking [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Ramona[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Carmen[/name], instead of the other way around. I love both [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name], I think they’re great choices!

I have nieces whose initials spell [name]KIA[/name] (Killed in action!) and BAA (baa black sheep). This stuck out at me, like, immediately, as does your lovely would-be daughter [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Ramona[/name].
Please don’t name your daughter ARM.
Please.

[name]Hi[/name]!

I definitely think you have to use [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Carmen[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Ramona[/name]. I’d never think to do it the other way, for any reason!

Firstly, [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Carmen[/name] has way too much of the same sound - [name]SCARlett[/name] [name]CARmen[/name]. Secondly, [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Ramona[/name] has far too much of the R sound!

They sound beautiful as [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Carmen[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Ramona[/name]. I think [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] work because they both have an Old Hollywood glamor feel to them. Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I like the name scarlett but it doesn’t fit with [name]Audrey[/name]. I would do [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Violet[/name]. Cute and colorful

Jls - we’ve deliberately chosen names that aren’t matchy. I really like the name [name]Violet[/name] but it’s a bit too mitchy-matchy with [name]Scarlett[/name] and they are both colours which is again too mitchy-matchy. We’re trying to avoid similar sounding names or themed names for our girls. Thanks all the same for your feedback though!